The Detecto Apex Digital Clinical Scale with Sonar Height Rod includes LCD screen and optional AC Adapter.
Warranty: 2 Years.
The Detecto Apex Digital Clinical Scale with Sonar Height Rod measures from 24 inches to 86 inches (7'2"). Quickly calculate BMI with the press of a button. With a capacity of up to 600 lbs, the Apex Digital Clinical Scale is ideal for most practices.
The Sonar Height Rod instantly measures a patient's height without touching either the patient or clinician.
Detecto Apex Digital Clinical Scale with Sonar Height Rod Features:
- Eye-level weight display convenience.
- Sturdy column construction.
- Dual integral wheels provide for easy transport on all apex models.
- High tech weight indicator:
- 0.75" high clinical-blue LCD weight readouts.
- Body Mass Index calculation.
- Weight and height displayed onscreen simultaneously.
- Automatically locks on weight temporarily for a few seconds in order to easily view and record measurement.
- Battery power level indication.
- Quick assembly requires no tools.
Detecto Apex Digital Clinical Scale with Sonar Height Rod Specifications:
- Capacity: 600 lbs (300 kg).
- Platform Size: 17" W x 17" D x 2.75" H (43.2 cm W x 43.2 cm W x 43.2 cm D x 7 cm H).
- Units of Measure: Pounds and Inches; Kilograms and Centimeters.
- Power: 12 AA batteries (not included) or AC adapter.
- Height Rod: Sonar touchless height rod.
- Height Rod Parameters: 24" - 86" (60 cm - 218 cm).
- Overall Dimensions: 17" W x 19.5" D x 53.3" H (43 cm W x 49.5 cm D x 135.3 cm H).
- Ports: 2 RS232 serial ports and 1 micro USB-B port.
- Device Connectivity: HL7 IEEE 11073 compliant (standard); Welch Allyn device connectivity available on some models (CVSM, CSM, and LXI); Wi-Fi Ethernet models also available for wireless EMR/EHR.
- Net Weight: 31 lbs (14 kg).
- Shipping Weight: 40 lbs (18 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 22" x 9" x 57" (56 cm x 23 cm x 145).
- Keypad: 6 buttons (Power, Lock/Release, Zero, BMI, Up Arrow, Down Arrow).
- Display Type: Dual-row, seven-segment, clinical-blue LCD.
Number of Characters:
- Weight: 5 digit, 0.75" (19 mm) high.
- Height/BMI: 4 digit, 0.4" (10 mm) high.
- Operating Temperature: 14° F - 104° F (-10° C - +40° C).
- Operating Humidity: 0 - 90% non-condensing.
- Digital Filtering: StableSENSE Adjustable Filtering.
Detecto Apex Digital Clinical Scale with Sonar Height Rod Configurations:
|Product Number||AC Adapter||Wi-Fi||Welch Allyn Connectivity|
Detecto Apex Digital Clinical Scale with Sonar Height Rod Literature:
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.