Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Detecto 8500 Portable Stretcher Scale (#8500) comes with a keypad and two ramps included.
Warranty: 2 Years - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
The 8500 Portable Stretcher Scale is a versatile, portable unit that's ideal for long-term care centers, dialysis clinics, or the ER. It supports stretchers, gurneys, and wheelchairs, which is beneficial for emergency situations where the patient is confined to a stretcher or wheelchair. This scale is equipped with a convenient one-pass feature, where users can quickly enter the stretcher or wheelchair weight on the keypad and it only takes one pass on the scale to get an accurate difference reading.
This scale is designed to be lightweight and portable, weighing only 115 lb, and takes only one person to fold the unit and wheel it away for storage. Its slim design makes it easy to move through doorways.
Detecto 8500 Portable Stretcher Scale Features
- Lightweight at 115 lb for easy transfer.
- Spacious platform that accommodates stretchers, gurneys, and wheelchairs.
- Scale has an 800 lb weight capacity.
- Two ramps are included with scale.
Detecto 8500 Portable Stretcher Scale Specifications
- Capacity: 800 lb x 0.2 lb / 360 kg x 0.1 kg.
- LCD Display Dimensions: 3.5 in (W) x 3 in (H) / 89 mm (W) x 76 mm (H) backlit blue LCD.
- Display: 5 digit, 7 segment, 7/8 inch (22 mm) high LCD weight digits.
- Resolution: 5,000 divisions, max.
- Keypad: 19 key, color-coded, sealed membrane.
- Functions: Tare, Net/Gross, Hold/Release, Zero, metric conversion, ID storage, Height entry for Body Mass Index calculation, and printer output.
- Power: Optional model MV1PWR AC adapter or 6 C batteries (not included).
- Battery Life: 7,560 weighments (with backlight fully ON) 10,620 weighments (with backlight fully OFF).
- Connectivity: RS232 serial, USB and optional wired and Wi-Fi Ethernet.
- Cable Length: 6 ft / 1.8 m coiled cable, 14 ft / 4.2 m fully extended (from scale to indicator).
- Mounting Bracket: 350-degree indicator swivel mounting bracket included.
- Operating Temperature: 14 to 104 °F / -10 to 40 °C.
- Construction: Mild steel.
- Included: Two ramps (assembly required).
- Overall Dimensions: 76 in (W) x 38 in (D) x 2 in (H) / 1,930 mm (W) x 965 mm (D) x 51 mm (H).
- MedVue Indicator: 9.8 in (W) x 8.3 in (D) x 7.8 in (H) / 249 mm (W) x 211 in (D) x 198 mm (H) (including swivel mounting bracket).
- Platform Dimensions: 60 in (W) x 32.5 in (D) x 2 in (H) / 1,524 mm (W) x 826 mm (D) x 51 mm (H).
- Ramp Dimensions: 7.5 in (W) x 32.5 in (D) x 2 in (H) / 191 mm (W) x 826 mm (D) x 51 mm (H).
- Optional Guide Rail Dimensions: 24 in (W) x 0.1 in (D) x 3.3 in (H) / 610 mm (W) x 3 mm (D) x 83 mm (H) (2 short rails per scale) and 27 in (W) x 0.1 in (D) x 3.3 in (H) / 686 mm (W) x 3 mm (D) x 83 mm (H) (2 long rails per scale).
- Net Weight: 115 lb / 52 kg (including indicator and mounting bracket).
- Shipping Weight: 200 lb / 91 kg (including pallet).
- Shipping Dimensions: 65 in (L) x 41 in (W) x 14 in (H) / 165 cm (L) x 104 cm (W) x 36 cm (H).
- Country of Origin: USA.
- UPC Code: 809161305005.