Shop with confidence at MFI
The Detecto 750 Digital Weight Indicator features an easy-to-use keypad and extra-large display perfect for patient weighing and viewing by the attending nurse, physician, or patient.
Warranty: 2 Years - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
It has a built-in RS232 serial port for EMR/EHR connectivity. A quick and simple BMI calculator, easy to remove batteries, and durable design make the 750 perfect for clinics, hospitals, and physician office scales. Use with select Detecto scales to view and transfer data quickly and efficiently.
Detecto 750 Digital Weight Indicator Features
- BMI calculation.
- Large display.
- EMR/EHR ready.
- Lock/release key to view weight after patient steps off scale.
- Unit conversion.
- Steel construction.
- Made in USA.
Detecto 750 Digital Weight Indicator Specifications
- Display: 0.7" (19 mm) high LCD, 6 digit, 7 segment.
- Sensitivity: 0 - 2.4 mV/V.
- Signal Input Range: 0 - 12 mV max.
- Transducer Excitation: 5.0 VDC.
- Resolution: 2,500 divisions.
- Operating Temperature: 14 to 104 °F (-10 to 40 °C).
- Power Requirements: Six AA batteries (not included) or optional AC adapter (#809161136203).
- Connectivity: RS232 serial port.
- Division Value: 1, 2, or 5.
- Sample Rate: 1 to 16 samples per second.
- Auto Zero Range: 0.5 or 1 through 9 divisions.
- Weighing Units: Pounds, kilograms, pounds/kilograms, and kilograms/pounds.
- Keyboard: Membrane type with five keys and four direction arrows.
- Enclosure Size: 6.125" (W) x 6.75" (H) x 1.75" (D) (16 cm x 17 cm x 4 cm).
- Construction: Painted steel.
Just what I ordered. Just what I needed.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.