Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Detecto 750 Digital Weight Indicator features an easy-to-use keypad and extra-large display perfect for patient weighing and viewing by the attending nurse, physician, or patient.
Warranty: 2 Years - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
It has a built-in RS232 serial port for EMR/EHR connectivity. A quick and simple BMI calculator, easy to remove batteries, and durable design make the 750 perfect for clinics, hospitals, and physician office scales. Use with select Detecto scales to view and transfer data quickly and efficiently.
Detecto 750 Digital Weight Indicator Features
- BMI calculation.
- Large display.
- EMR/EHR ready.
- Lock/release key to view weight after patient steps off scale.
- Unit conversion.
- Steel construction.
- Made in USA.
Detecto 750 Digital Weight Indicator Specifications
- Display: 0.7" (19 mm) high LCD, 6 digit, 7 segment.
- Sensitivity: 0 - 2.4 mV/V.
- Signal Input Range: 0 - 12 mV max.
- Transducer Excitation: 5.0 VDC.
- Resolution: 2,500 divisions.
- Operating Temperature: 14 to 104 °F (-10 to 40 °C).
- Power Requirements: Six AA batteries (not included) or optional AC adapter (#809161136203).
- Connectivity: RS232 serial port.
- Division Value: 1, 2, or 5.
- Sample Rate: 1 to 16 samples per second.
- Auto Zero Range: 0.5 or 1 through 9 divisions.
- Weighing Units: Pounds, kilograms, pounds/kilograms, and kilograms/pounds.
- Keyboard: Membrane type with five keys and four direction arrows.
- Enclosure Size: 6.125" (W) x 6.75" (H) x 1.75" (D) (16 cm x 17 cm x 4 cm).
- Construction: Painted steel.
Just what I ordered. Just what I needed.