- Compatible with Moog's new error reduction software and Protocol Library Safety System
- Allows you to upload pre-validated drug protocols or patient prescriptions
- Helps eliminate the risk of unintended infusion
- Programming simplicity, menu-driven protocols, and context sensitive HELP screens make it an easy to use device
- Condition: Certified Refurbished
- Warranty: 6 Months
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Curlin Painsmart IOD (Information on Demand) Ambulatory Pump delivers patient controlled analgesia. This top-of-the-line infusion device is capable of performing PCA, PCEA, and Subcutaneous infusions while meeting your individual workflow needs. It provides access to actionable reports and detailed infusion information to further enhance performance.
Warranty: 6 Months.
Note: The following error codes are used to indicate a problem.
- Error Code 10.
- Error Code 20.
- Error Code 29.
- Error Code 30.
- Error Code 34.
Curlin Painsmart IOD Ambulatory Pump Features
- Delivers dependable and reliable performance.
- Compatible with Moog's new error reduction software and Protocol Library Safety System.
- Allows you to upload pre-validated drug protocols or patient prescriptions.
- Helps eliminate the risk of unintended infusion.
- Programming simplicity, menu-driven protocols, and context sensitive HELP screens make it an easy to use device.
Curlin Painsmart IOD Ambulatory Pump Specifications
- Pumping Mechanism: Curvilinear peristaltic finger action.
- Dimensions: 5" H x 4" W x 2.5" D.
- Weight: 18.1 ounces.
- Case Material: UL rated flame retardant, non-toxic high impact plastic.
- Operating Environment
- Operating Temperature:
- ± 5% Accuracy: 55° to 90° F.
- ± 10% Accuracy: 45° to 55° F.
- ± 10% Accuracy: 90° to 104° F.
- Operating Relative Humidity: 15 to 95% non-condensing.
- Storage Environment
- Storage Temperature Range: -20° to 140° F.
- Storage Relative Humidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing.
- Power Requirements: 2 "C" size single-use batteries, AC power.
- Operating Time with Full Charge Batteries: Nominal 85 hours at a rate of 2 mL/hr.
- Internal Memory Battery: 5 years life.
- Display: Graphic LCD, 4 text fields, 16 characters per field.
- Flow Rates: 0.1 to 50 mL/hr.
- Bolus Rate: Up to 125 mL/hr.
- Volume Accuracy
- ± 5% for volume delivery > 1 mL under the following conditions:
- Temperature 55° to 90° F.
- Back pressure to 300 mmHg (5.8 PSI).
- ± 10% for volume delivery > 1 mL under the following conditions:
- Temperature 45° to 55° F.
- Temperature 90° to 104° F.
- Back pressure to 750 mmHg (14.5 PSI).
- The maximum volume that may be infused under Single Fault Conditions is 0.8 mL.
- Recommended administration set usage not exceed 72 hours.
- Administration Sets: Proprietary Curlin Infusion non-DEHP, PVC administration sets available in different configurations.
- Fill Volume for Administration Sets
- Non-filtered microbore sets ± 4 mL.
- Note: See individual administration set label for specific fill volume.
- Programmable Time (HH:MM): No time limit.
- Bolus Volumes
- Low Pressure: < 0.1 mL.
- High Pressure: < 0.1 mL.