- Same user interface on all Space pumps
- Compact, light-weight design
- Vertical stacking saves space
- Extensive Drug Library: Includes customizable hard and soft limits and clinical advisories
Condition: Certified RefurbishedCondition: Factory New
Warranty: 90 DaysWarranty: 1 Year
Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The B. Braun Infusomat Space Infusion Pump (#639-003) factory new configuration includes a battery pack, power cord, and user manual. The certified refurbished option includes a pole clamp and an AC adapter.
- Certified Refurbished: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
- Factory New: 1 Year.
Note: This Pump requires signage of the End User License.
Designed for acute care adult and pediatric facilities, the B. Braun Infusomat Space Infusion Pump features a compact design (weighs only 3 lb) that allows for improved flexibility and easy transport within all care settings. Emphasizing intuitive workflow and navigation, this top-of-the-line pump promotes efficiencies in the ICU, CCU, NICU, PICU, OR, Emergency Department or Outpatient Care settings. It has undergone more than 100 hours of usability testing and is one of the first infusion pumps to be cleared by the FDA's new human factor and usability engineering process.
B. Braun Infusomat Space Infusion Pump Features
- Same user interface on all Space pumps.
- Compact, light-weight design.
- Vertical stacking saves space.
- KeyGuard, non-numeric keypad.
- Independent modularity.
- Wireless interoperability.
- Independent Modularity: A microprocessor in each pump helps to prevent channel confusion and catastrophic pump failures.
- Easily Stackable: Vertical stacking takes less space for increased versatility in certain healthcare settings.
- KeyGuard: Non-numeric keypad with simple arrows designed to prevent manual programming errors related to zero vs decimal entry.
- Intuitive Universal User Interface: Helps to reduce staff training time.
- Extensive Drug Library: Includes customizable hard and soft limits and clinical advisories.
- Wireless Integration: Allows for complete interoperability.
- Alarms: Audible, clearly visible and differentiated using different tones.
B. Braun Infusomat Space Infusion Pump Specifications
- Classification (acc. to IEC/EN 60601-1): Defibrillator proof, CF equipment. Protective Class II; Protecive Class I in combination with SpaceStation.
- Class (acc. to Directive 93/42 EEC): IIb.
- Classification (acc. to 21 CFR 880.5725): Class II (Product code FRN and FPA).
- Moisture Protection: IP 22 (drip protected for horizontal usage).
- External Power Supply:
- Rated Voltage: Via B. Braun Space Station or optional AC adaptor (rated voltage 100 - 240 V AC~, 50/60 Hz) for stand alone operation.
- External Low Voltage: 11 - 16 V DC via Connection Lead SP. 12 V or via SpaceStation.
- Staff Call: Max. 24 V / 0.5 A / 24 VA.
- EMC: IEC/EN 60601-1-2 / 60601-2-24.
- Time of Operation: 100% (continuous operation).
- Operating Conditions:
- Relative Humidity: 30 to 90% (without condensation).
- Temperature: 60 to 105 °F.
- Atmospheric Pressure: 500 to 1060 mbar.
- Storage Conditions:
- Relative Humidity: 20 to 90% (without condensation).
- Temperature: 4 to 131 °F.
- Atmospheric Pressure: 500 to 1060 mbar.
- Type of Battery Pack (Rechargeable):
- Operating Time of Rechargeable Battery:
- Wireless active Infusomat at 100 ml/h - 4 hours.
- Wireless active Infusomat at 1200 ml/h - 2.5 hours.
- Wireless inactive Infusomat at 100 ml/h - 12 hours.
- Wireless inactive Infusomat at 1200 ml/h - 5 hours.
- at 100 ml/h - 13 hours.
- at 1200 ml/h - 5 hours.
- Recharging Time: Approximately 6 hours.
- Weight: Approximately 1.4 kg.
- Dimensions: 214 mm x 68 mm x 124 mm (8.4" x 2.6" x 4.8").
- Volume Increments:
- 0.1 - 99.99 ml in increments of 0.01 ml.
- 100.0 - 999.0 ml in increments 0.1 ml.
- 1000 - 9999 ml in increments 1 ml.
- Time Selection: 00:01 - 99:59 h.
- Accuracy of Set Delivery Rate: ± 5% according to IEC/EN 60601-2-24.
- Administration Set Change Interval: Pumping accuracy is maintained for a minimum of 96 hours.
- Max. Volume in Case of Single Fault Condition: For incorrect dosages of 1.4 ml due to malfunctions of the device the pump will automatically shut off.
- Technical Inspection (Safety Check): Every 2 years.
B. Braun Infusomat Space Infusion Pump Conditions
- Certified Refurbished.
- Factory New.
B. Braun Infusomat Space Infusion Pump Accessories
The following accessories are compatible and commonly purchased with the Infusomat Space Infusion Pump:
- #637-202: Vista Basic Large Volume Infusion Pump.
- #639-002: Perfusor Space Syringe Pump.
- #IP-BB-300: Disposable IBP Transducer.