Shop with confidence at MFI
The ConMed WANG Histology Needle (4 / Case) can be used in virtually every segment of the lung. Each needle is disposable, easy to use, and ensures optimal specimen collection.
ConMed WANG Histology Needle Features
- Smooth hubs and retractable needles to ensure safe scope passage.
- Clear Teflon catheters allow for direct visualization of aspirate.
- Stiffer versions for central lesions, flexible versions for peripheral lesions or a combined version for both locations.
- Locking mechanisms to ensure needle stability when sampling.
ConMed WANG Histology Needle Specifications
- Working Diameter: 1.9 mm.
- Working Length: 15.7" (140 cm).
- Quantity: 4 / Box.
- Shipping Dimensions: 8" x 2" x 11" (20.3 cm x 5.1 cm x 27.9 cm).
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb (0.45 kg).
ConMed WANG Histology Needle Configurations
|Product Number||Biopsy Site||Gauge||Length|
|#MW-319||Central and Mediastinal Regions||Inner- 21 g / Outer- 19 g||3 mm / 15 mm|
|#MWF-319||Peripheral Regions||19 g||15 m|
ConMed WANG Histology Needle Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.