Shop with confidence at MFI
The ConMed R-Series 5-Lead ECG Safety Cable System provides excellent monitoring results while removing the potential of electrical shock from exposed pins.
Warranty: 1 Year.
Note: Contact us for alternative cable configurations.
ConMed R-Series 5-Lead ECG Safety Cable System Features
- Provides an inexpensive solution to ECG cable and leadwire needs.
- Provides the ability to standardize on one cable system throughout the facility.
- Cables are available in 3 and 5 lead versions.
- Leadwires are available as snap or grabber in a variety of lengths.
- Specifically designed to accept the leadwires from ConMed's Pediatric/Neonatal ECG electrodes.
ConMed R-Series 5-Lead ECG Safety Cable System Configurations
|5 Lead Product Number||Manufacturer Compatibility|
|#R555||Datex-Ohmeda AS/3, AS/5|
|#R514||GE/Critikon Dinamap Series|
|#R581||GE Eagle, Solar, Tram, and Dash|
|#R516||Invivo/MDE Escort Series|
|#R516||Physio Control Lifepak 6-10|
|#R534||Philips/HP with 12 Pin Connectors|
|#R514||Spacelabs PC Series|
|#R514||Welch Allyn/Protocol Systems|
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.