- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: Not Available
- Allows for maximum sampling of cells for diagnostic testing
- Positive Stop in Handle: Ensures accurate brush position
- Thumb Ring: Provides "single handed" control
- MFR: ConMed | Ships from MFI Medical
- MPN: 000110
- Phone: (866) 426-6633
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The ConMed Colonoscope Cytology Brush (#000110 / 20 per Box) is a sheathed GI cytology brush for use in colonoscopes. It allows for maximum sampling of cells for diagnostic testing.
ConMed Colonoscope Cytology Brush Features
- Bristled Brush Matrix: Maximizes cell sample.
- Wire shaft.
- Positive Stop in Handle: Ensures accurate brush position.
- Thumb Ring: Provides "single handed" control.
- Accommodates adult and pediatric colonoscopes.
- Sterile and disposable (single-use) to minimize risk of cross-contamination.
- Color: White / Metallic.
ConMed Colonoscope Cytology Brush Specifications
- Brush Diameter: 3 mm.
- Sheath Length: 230 cm.
- Sheath Outer Diameter: 2.1 mm.