- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: Not Available
- Primary Use: Hemostasis of small bleeding areas, incision, and excision
- Replacement tip for use with change-a-tip cauteries
- MFR: Bovie | Ships from MFI Medical
- MPN: H103
- Phone: (727) 499-1010
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Bovie Disposable High Temperature Loop Tip (#H103 / 10 per Box) is a replacement tip for use with change-a-tip cauteries.
Primary Use: Hemostasis of small bleeding areas, incision, and excision.
Suggested Uses by Specialty:
- Neurosurgery: Tumor removal.
- OB/GYN: Incision and drainage of abcess, removal of vulvular condyloma, repair of third degree.
- Ophthalmology: Strabismus surgery, enucleation, keratectomy.
- Orthopedics: Total knee, arthroplasty, arthrotomy, open reduction of fractures, amputation of extremities, bonlonectomy.
- Otolaryngology: Thyroidectomy, tumor removal, carbuncle surgery, parotid gland excision, division of scalenus anticus muscle.
- Plastic Surgery: Cleft palate, scar revision, lacerations, hair transplants, burn procedures.
- Proctology: Surgery on rectal condyloma.
- Urology: Proud flesh and veneral wart removal.