Shop with confidence at MFI
The Bovie Disposable High Temperature Loop Tip (#H103 / 10 per Box) is a replacement tip for use with change-a-tip cauteries.
Primary Use: Hemostasis of small bleeding areas, incision, and excision.
Suggested Uses by Specialty:
- Neurosurgery: Tumor removal.
- OB/GYN: Incision and drainage of abcess, removal of vulvular condyloma, repair of third degree.
- Ophthalmology: Strabismus surgery, enucleation, keratectomy.
- Orthopedics: Total knee, arthroplasty, arthrotomy, open reduction of fractures, amputation of extremities, bonlonectomy.
- Otolaryngology: Thyroidectomy, tumor removal, carbuncle surgery, parotid gland excision, division of scalenus anticus muscle.
- Plastic Surgery: Cleft palate, scar revision, lacerations, hair transplants, burn procedures.
- Proctology: Surgery on rectal condyloma.
- Urology: Proud flesh and veneral wart removal.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.