The Bovie Colpo-Master I Colposcope comes complete with dust cover, power cord, manual, and tool kit.
Warranty: 7 Years - Limited (1 Year on Electrical System excludes bulbs and fuses).
The Colpo-Master I is perfect for the GYN performing both exams and procedures. The swing-arm design allows easy access to the vaginal canal during procedure aiding procedure efficiency.
Designed with your viewing comfort in mind, the Colpo-Master I model has dual diopter adjustments to independently adjust the focus of both left and right eyepieces to eliminate eyestrain. Colpo-Master I's suspension arm is rock-steady. To make head positioning easy, it comes with locking casters and stainless steel handlebars, standard.
A super-bright LED bulb powers the fiber optic illumination, complete with variable intensity rheostat providing ample light for any application. Includes built-in green filter for increased visibility of tissue variances.
The smooth, continuous zoom magnification, 20x eyepieces, and sharp focus allow for 3-D imaging. The eyepieces can be protected from ambient light and glare by using the Eyeguards (#CS-9052).
The Colposcope HD Camera (#CS-8187) is recommended for use with the Trinocular Zoom Head models (#CS-103T-LED or #CS-105T-LED).
Bovie Colpo-Master I Colposcope Specifications
- Heads: 45° Binocular Zoom or video-ready Trinocular Zoom with C-mount (0.3X lens).
- Stands: Flex-arm suspension stand (3 and 5 legged bases).
- Optical System: Continuous zoom with zoom ratio 1:6.7 (0.67 - 4.5X).
- Magnification Range: 4 - 27X.
- Eyepieces: 20X extra-widefield, 11.5 mm, with diopter.
- Field of View (FOV): 58.5 mm at 4X to 8.5 mm at 27X.
- Working Distance: 298 mm (11.75").
- Inclination of Head: 45 - 90°, adjustable.
- Interpupillary Distance: 55 - 75 mm.
Bulb (Lamp): LED illuminator with built-in green filter and rheostat.
- Featuring four white and one green LED.
- 30,000 hours LED bulb life.
- Power Supply: 110 Volt, 50/60 Hz, 1.5 Amps.
- Fuse, Rating: 2 Amps, 250 Volt fast blow fuse.
Bovie Colpo-Master I Colposcope Configurations
- #CS-103LED: Binocular Zoom Head, 3 Legged Base.
- #CS-103T-LED: Camera-Ready Trinocular Zoom Head, 3 Legged Base.
- #CS-103T-DV (Swing Arm Digital Video Package): Camera-Ready Trinocular Zoom Head, 3 Legged Base + 5.6 MP Camera, Image Capture Software for Windows XP or 7, 6' USB Cable, and C-Mount Adapter.
- #CS-103T-HD (Swing Arm HDMI Video Package): Camera-Ready Trinocular Zoom Head, 3 Legged Base, HD Camera (#CS-8187), and accessories.
- #CS-103T-HDM (Swing Arm HDMI Video Package): Camera-Ready Trinocular Zoom Head, 3 Legged Base, HD Camera (#CS-8187), and HD 1080P monitor.
- #CS-105LED: Binocular Zoom Head, 5 Legged Base.
- #CS-105T-LED: Camera-Ready Trinocular Zoom Head, 5 Legged Base.
- #CS-105T-DV (Swing Arm Digital USB Video Package): Camera-Ready Trinocular Zoom Head, 5 Legged Base, and Digital Video Camera (#CS-8185).
- #CS-105T-HD (Swing Arm HDMI Video Package): Camera-Ready Trinocular Zoom Head, 5 Legged Base, HD Camera (#CS-8187), and accessories.
- #CS-105T-HDM (Swing Arm HDMI Video Package): Camera-Ready Trinocular Zoom Head, 5 Legged Base, HD Camera (#CS-8187), and HD 1080P monitor.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.