- Condition: Certified Refurbished
- Warranty: 6 Months
- Each of the two pump channels features a programmed delivery profile that allows you to program up to 10 sequential infusion programs for situations where a ramping up of medications is indicated
- Occlusion sensors are specially designed to detect both upstream and downstream restrictions
- Flow check display indicates the resistance to flow
- Ultrasonic air-in-line detectors
- MFR: Baxter
- MPN: 2M8064
- Phone: (888) 229-0001
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Baxter 6301-C (#2M8064) is a dual channel, large volume pump. Capable of infusing a wide variety of fluids like blood and fat emulsions to name a few, it is suitable for both human and veterinary use in addition to epidural administration. Thanks to two completely separate pump channels, the 6301-C is capable of handling the work of two conventional pumps by itself.
Doing the work of two pumps results in considerable space savings in addition to other desirable features such as - configurable settings that allow the 6301-C to be custom tailored to best suit the needs of your clinic, hospital, or facility and computer control capability which enables remote control or monitoring of your pump via a standard RS-232C interface.
Warranty: 6 Months.
Note: The following error codes are used to indicate a problem.
- Insert slideclamp.
Note: The 6301-C uses only standard Baxter solution administration sets.
Baxter 6301-C Features
- Each of the two pump channels features a programmed delivery profile that allows you to program up to 10 sequential infusion programs for situations where a ramping up of medications is indicated.
- Occlusion sensors are specially designed to detect both upstream and downstream restrictions.
- Sensitivity of the downstream occlusion sensor is selectable.
- Flow check display indicates the resistance to flow.
- Ultrasonic air-in-line detectors.
- Sensitivity of the air detectors is selectable.
- Safety clamp automatically occludes the tubing when the pump door is opened.
Baxter 6301-C Specifications
- Catalog Code Number: 2M8064.
- Description: Dual Channel Linear Peristaltic Volumetric Infusion Pump.
- Administration Set: Baxter “s” designated sets.
- Keep Vein Open (KVO) Rate: 5 mL/hr or programmed rate, whichever is less.
- Nurse Call: Available through the Communications Port.
- Battery:12 volt, 3.2 ampere-hour sealed lead-acid.
- Battery Life:
- Approximately 6 hours with one pump running at a rate from 1 to 1400 mL/hr.
- Approximately 4 hours with both pumps running at rates from 1 to 1400 mL/hr.
- Battery Recharge: 8 hours for more than 80% recharge.
- AC Power Requirements: 110/120 V, 60 Hz.
- Power Cord: 2.9 m (9.5 ft) long, with Hospital Grade plug.
- Fuse: 0.8 A, 250 V, SB, 5.2 mm × 20 mm.
- Leakage Current: Less than 50 microamps (using UL-544 specified test methods).
- Weight: 17.9 lb (8.1 kg).
- Dimensions: 33 cm W × 13 cm D × 29 cm H (13" W × 5.1" D × 11.4" H).