- Provides the widely used therapeutic modality of ultrasonic diathermy (therapeutic ultrasound) in an economical package
- 0 - 12 watt output
- 0 - 30 minute timer
- Transducers are lightweight, ergonomically designed, and sealed for underwater therapy
Condition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory New
Warranty: 2 YearsWarranty: 2 YearsWarranty: 2 YearsWarranty: 2 Years
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Amrex U/20 Portable Ultrasound includes one 250 mL squeeze bottle of Ultrasound Coupling and Conductance Gel (#02-OCG-01) and a Hospital Grade Power Cord (#27-PCH).
Note: This unit is for professional use only, and is for sale by or on the order of a practitioner only. Prescription required for patients.
Warranty: 2 Years (Generator) / 1 Year (Transducer) - Parts and Labor.
The Amrex U/20 provides the widely used therapeutic modality of ultrasonic diathermy (therapeutic ultrasound) in an economical package.
Amrex U/20 Portable Ultrasound Features
- 0 - 12 watt output.
- 0 - 30 minute timer.
- Lightweight standard transducer.
- Transducer sealed for underwater therapy.
- Optional "QuickConnect" transducer cable.
- Optional small transducer with "QuickConnect" cable.
- UL Listed.
- CSA Approved.
Soundhead Features and Options:
All Amrex Ultrasound Transducers are lightweight, ergonomically designed, and sealed for underwater therapy.
Amrex offers two soundhead faceplate sizes: the standard 2.25" diameter faceplate or the optional, small 1.5" diameter faceplate. The QuickConnect Transducer Cable System is optional with the standard soundhead. It is provided with the small soundhead or the dual standard/small soundhead on all Amrex ultrasound equipment.
Amrex U/20 Portable Ultrasound Specifications
Input Power Requirements:
- Line Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz (special voltage available upon request).
- Current: 1.0 A.
- Line Leakage: Less than 50 µA.
Ultrasonic Generator (Complies with FDA Regulation 21 CFR 1050.10 and FCC Regulations):
- Frequency: 1.0 MHz ± 5%.
- Waveform: Amplitude modulated at 120 Hz ± 1%.
- Pulse Duration: 8 ms ± 1%.
- Output Mode: Non-interrupted.
- Output Power: 0 to 12 W total ± 20% / 0 to 3 W/cm2 ± 20%.
- Temporal Peak/Temporal Average Intensity: 2.8:1 ± 20%.
- Treatment Timer: Adjustable 0 to 30 minutes.
- Crystal Material: Barium-titanate.
- Applicator Beam Type: Collimating.
- Frequency: 1.0 MHz ± 5%.
- ERA (Effective Radiating Area): 4 cm2 ± 20%.
- BNR (Beam Nonuniformity Ratio): 5.5:1 maximum.
- Overall Dimensions: 11" (D) x 11.5" (W) x 7" (H).
- Weight: 12 lb (5.4 kg) with Transducer.
- Shipping Weight: 17 lb (7.7 kg).
Amrex U/20 Portable Ultrasound Transducers
- #01-U20-ST: Standard.
- #01-U20-STQC: Standard QuickConnect.
- #01-U20-SMT: Small QuickConnect.
- #01-U20-BQCT: Standard and Small QuickConnect.
Amrex U/20 Portable Ultrasound Accessories
The following accessories are compatible and commonly purchased with the U/20 Portable Ultrasound:
- #04-SCC: Soft Carrying Case.
- #09-WB: Universal Wall Bracket.