Warranty: 2 Years Parts and Labor - Generator, 1 Year Parts and Labor - Transducer.
Combination therapy plays an important role in today's modern practice. It allows for the expansion of treatment capabilities by combining therapeutic ultrasound with low volt muscle stimulation. It enables the practitioner to take full advantage of the thermal effect of ultrasound in combination with the analgesic effect of stimulation.
Each US/54 modality may be used independently or in combination through the lightweight ultrasound transducer. The custom designed transducer is available with standard size faceplate and/or small size faceplate. The optional QuickConnect Transducer Cable System allows the practitioner to replace the transducer cable on site.
The SynchroSonic US/54 features the patient treatment stop switch. Designed to promote patient assurance, the treatment stop switch allows the patient to discontinue stimulator output at the press of a button.
Amrex SynchroSonic US/54 Therapeutic Ultrasound Muscle Stimulator Features:
- Lightweight standard transducer.
- Cable Fault Alarm System: Detects improper transducer connection and/or cable damage providing a safety shutdown feature.
- Transducer protection switch.
- Adjustable interrupted output mode.
- Transducer sealed for underwater therapy.
- Dual channel, 4 pad stimulator.
- Dual intensity controls.
- Tetanize mode.
- Adjustable pulsation and ramped surge modes.
- Reciprocal mode ramped.
- Intensity reset circuit.
- Patient treatment stop switch.
- Combination therapy capability.
- CSA Approved.
Amrex SynchroSonic US/54 Therapeutic Ultrasound Muscle Stimulator Specifications:
Input Power Requirements:
- Line Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz.
- Current: 1.0 A.
- Line Leakage: Less than 50 µA.
- Frequency: 1.0 MHz ± 5%.
- Waveform: Amplitude modulated at 120 Hz ± 1%.
- Pulse Duration: 8 ms ± 1%.
- Output Mode: Adjustable interrupted and non-interrupted.
- Output Power: 0 to 20 W total ± 20% / 0 to 5 W/cm2 ± 20%.
- Temporal Peak/Temporal Average Intensity: 2.8:1 ± 20%.
- Treatment Timer: Adjustable 0 to 30 minutes.
- Crystal Material: Barium-titanate.
- Applicator Beam Type: Collimating.
- Frequency: 1.0 MHz ± 5%.
- ERA (Effective Radiating Area): 4 cm2 ± 20%.
- BNR (Beam Nonuniformity Ratio): 5.5:1 maximum.
- Waveform: Asymmetrical alternating current (no load).
- Output Voltage: 110 V peak into 1 k Ω load / 28 V peak into 100 Ω load.
- Output Intensity: 56 µC maximum charge per pulse into 100 Ω load.
- Pulse Width: 200 µs at 50% V maximum.
- Frequency Range: 1 to 80 pulses per second.
- Surge and Reciprocal Duration: Adjustable 3.75 s on/off to 0.375 s on/off.
- Overall Dimensions: 14.5" W x 11.0" D x 7.0" H.
- Weight (with Transducer): 14 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 22 lbs.
Amrex SynchroSonic US/54 Therapeutic Ultrasound Muscle Stimulator Configurations:
- 01-US54-ST: Standard Transducer.
- 01-US54-STQC: Standard QuickConnect Transducer.
- 01-US54-SMT: Small QuickConnect Transducer.
- 01-US54-BQCT: Standard and Small QuickConnect Transducers.
- 01-US54-133-ST: 1 and 3.3 MHz Unit with Standard Transducer.
- 01-US54-133-STQC: 1 and 3.3 MHz Unit with Standard QuickConnect Transducer.
- 01-US54-133-SMT: 1 and 3.3 MHz Unit with Small QuickConnect Transducer.
- 01-US54-133-BQCT: 1 and 3.3 MHz Unit with Standard and Small QuickConnect Transducers.
Amrex SynchroSonic US/54 Therapeutic Ultrasound Muscle Stimulator Literature:
Amrex SynchroSonic US/50-US/54 Combination Ultrasound/Low Volt AC Stimulator Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.