- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: Until Use/Expiration
- Moisture control layer helps maintain an optimal moisture balance by facilitating evaporation through the film backing
- Proprietary silicone adhesive keeps the dressing in place without damaging the wound area while allowing exudate to pass through
- MFR: 3M Ships from MFI Medical
- Phone: (800) 228-3957
Shop with Confidence
Price Match Guarantee
Sales Tax Exemption
Dedicated Account Managers
Not ready to buy just yet?
The 3M Tegaderm Silicone Contour Foam Dressing (#90646 / 5 per Box) is a latex-free silicone dressing designed to stay in place on the heel for up to seven days.
This silicone dressing measures 6" x 6" (15 cm x 15 cm). It features an innovative, multi-layer design that wicks moisture away from the wound surface and distributes and locks moisture on the back of the dressing, limiting backward migration and protecting periwound skin.
It is ideal for use with pressure ulcer and injury prevention programs as well as wound management.
3M Tegaderm Silicone Contour Foam Dressing Features
- Specifically designed for the difficult contours of the heel.
- Moisture control layer helps maintain an optimal moisture balance by facilitating evaporation through the film backing.
- Superabsorbent layer further pulls moisture away and locks it in place to help minimize the backward migration that can cause periwound maceration.
- Fenestrated foam layer improves flexibility and moisture absorption to help minimize the disruption of healing tissue.
- Proprietary silicone adhesive keeps the dressing in place without damaging the wound area while allowing exudate to pass through.
- Offers significantly longer wear time than the leading competitive silicone foam dressing while being gentle to the skin.
- Highly conformable and features a thin, low-profile edge, helping minimize the rolling and lifting that can impact adhesion and wear time.
3M Tegaderm Silicone Contour Foam Dre...