The 3M Tegaderm Pediatric Advanced Securement I.V. Dressing (100 / Box) is used for advanced catheter securement. It features superior wear time and gentle application and removal.
Note: This product is non-returnable. Please check sizing before placing your order.
3M Tegaderm Pediatric Advanced Securement I.V. Dressing Features
- Reinforced border, deep notch, and tape strips work together to secure the entire dressing.
- Provides superior catheter securement over standard transparent dressings.
- Designed to maintain securement by preventing edge lift, flexing with patient movement, and managing moisture.
- May be worn for the life of a PIV catheter.
- Gentle yet secure adhesive to protect and care for pediatric skin.
- Stabilization border maximizes securement, breathability, and wear time.
- Highly breathable transparent film is designed to release moisture quickly to provide better wear time and securement.
- Picture-frame delivery minimizes potential to stick to gloves or to itself.
3M Tegaderm Pediatric Advanced Securement I.V. Dressing Specifications
- #1680: 1.5" x 1.75" (3.8 cm x 4.4 cm).
- #1682: 2" x 2.25" (5.1 cm x 5.7 cm).
3M Tegaderm Pediatric Advanced Securement I.V. Dressing Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.