The Wells Johnson Whisperator Aspirator (#20-5026-00) is certified to proper operating specifications and is like new.
Warranty: 90 Days Parts & Labor.
The all new Wells Johnson Whisperator Aspirator, featuring a smooth gray casing, manufactured in dent-free, scratch resistant polymer plastic. The interior has been re-designed with simplicity in mind: powered by dual-synchronized piston pumps and surrounded by a special 2' sound absorbing foam. The Whisperator Aspirator delivers time-saving performance without being heard. It's truly the quietest aspirator Wells Johnson has ever manufactured. When you choose the Whisperator Aspirator, you'll receive superior quality throughout: all brass fittings and pre-tested high-pressure tubing, exceeding all industry requirements and ensuring reliability for years to come.
The Whisperator is a high-powered suction system with 2 oil-less piston vacuum pumps. The system is designed to pull a vacuum on any closed container or any open process system. Vacuum is accomplished by mounting the vacuum pumps in parallel.
When the Wells Johnson Whisperator Aspirator is connected, the air flow will be from the tip of the cannula through the tubing, collection system, overflow trap, bacterial filter, and finally to the pumps evacuate the air from the lines, creating a vacuum pulling aspirated material in the same direction as the air flow. Aspirated material continues to the collection system under normal suction until the cannula is exposed to air again.
Wells Johnson Whisperator Aspirator Specifications:
- Weight: 64 lbs.
- Dimensions: 18.5" x 18" x 15".
- Maximum Vacuum: 29+ inches Hg.
- Maximum Flow Rate: 5.2 cubic feet per minute.
- Sound Level: 50 +/- 3 db @ 6 feet.
- Pump Type: 2 cylinder piston.
- Number of Pumps: 2.
- Horsepower: 2/3 hp.
Wells Johnson Whisperator Aspirator Literature:
Wells Johnson Whisperator Aspirator Manual
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.