- Neonatal, pediatric, and adult modes
- Full patient alarms and apnea alarming
- Continuous vital signs monitoring in hospital environments, during conscious sedation, and pre- and post-operative care
- Trending on all parameters
Condition: Certified RefurbishedCondition: Certified RefurbishedCondition: Certified RefurbishedCondition: Certified Refurbished
Warranty: 90 DaysWarranty: 90 DaysWarranty: 90 DaysWarranty: 90 Days
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Welch Allyn Propaq CS Patient Monitor includes an ECG patient cable, adult reusable finger sensor, cuff and hose, new battery, and power transformer/cord.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The Propaq CS Patient Monitor features a bright, full-color touchscreen display for continuous vital signs monitoring in hospital environments, during conscious sedation, and pre- and post-operative care.
Note: CO2 is no longer a supported measurement parameter as the CO2 filters have been discontinued.
Welch Allyn Propaq CS Patient Monitor Features
- 3- or 5-lead ECG, SpO2, NIBP, Pulse rate, respiration, and 2 channel temperature.
- Continuous vital signs monitoring.
- Optional features include: One or two invasive blood pressure channels, integrated printer, and connectivity to Acuity Central Station (hospital).
- Neonatal, pediatric, and adult modes.
- Full patient alarms and apnea alarming.
- Trending on all parameters.
Welch Allyn Propaq CS Patient Monitor Specifications
- All Parameters: Upper/lower limits.
- All Parameters: Adult/Pediatric/Neonate patient mode-specific limits.
- Factory default or programmable settings for all patient modes.
- Alarm Indicator: Red.
- Alarm(s) off Indicator: Yellow.
- Audible Alarm Tone: High/med/low.
- Alarm Suspend: 90 seconds.
- One-button Stat Set for all alarm limits (except Apnea Delay).
- EQ Alert: Yellow.
- Tabular numeric format.
- All parameters trended/viewable.
- Resolution: Non-NIBP trends entered every 2 min.
- NIBP trends entered after each reading.
- 5 hours non-NIBP trends (up to 150 readings).
- 8 hours NIBP trends (up to 128 readings).
- Page up/down trend view.
Inservice Mode: Includes two sets of simulated patient data including waveforms, for training and education.
Color Active Matrix Display:
- Type: TFT (Thin Film Transistor) LCD module.
- Resolution: 640 x 480 pixels, 1 pixel = R+G+B dots.
- Active Viewing Area: 170.9 mm x 129.6 mm.
- Pixel Pitch: 0.267 mm.
- Viewing Angle: U/D 40°, R/L 60° (typical), ≥ 10:1 contrast ratio.
- Contrast Ratio: 150:1 (typical); measured in dark room at center of screen.
- Display Color: 18-bit (6 bits per primary color) Waveforms and matching numerics: Predefined.
- Luminance: 200 cd/m2 (typical); measured at saturation point.
- Response Time: 40 ms (maximum); "white to black."
- Operating Temperature: 5 to 40 °C (monitor and printer).
- Operating Relative Humidity: 15 to 95%, noncondensing (MIL STD 810E), printer 35 to 85%, noncondensing (MIL STD 810E).
- Operating Altitude: -610 to 4,572 m (817 to 429 mmHg).
- Shipping/Storage Temperature: -20 to 60 °C.
- Shock: 50 g (monitor); 30 g (expansion module/printer).
- Random Vibration: Designed to meet RTCA DO-160D, category C (monitor).
- Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC): Per EN60601-1-2, 1993.
- Drip-proof per IEC 529, level IPX1 (monitor).
- Monitor (including handle):
- Size: 14.1 cm (D) x 24.4 cm (W) x 20.8 cm (H).
- Weight: 3.4 kg.
- Monitor with SpO2 Module:
- Size: 19.7 cm (D) x 24.4 cm (W) x 20.8 cm (H).
- Weight: 4.9 kg.
- Rechargeable sealed lead acid internal battery pack.
- Internal recharger.
- Input Voltage: 12 to 28 VDC, 25 W.
- AC Power Adapter:
- 100 to 120 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz (North America/Japan).
- 220 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz (International).
- Operating Time on Battery, Typical*:
- Monitor with SpO2 Option: 4 hours.
- Monitor Only: 2 hours.
- Battery Recharge Time: 6 to 8 hours (when monitor OFF).
- Battery Recharge Time: 8 to 12 hours (when monitor ON).
* Fully charged, new battery at 25 °C, NIBP and Snapshot (if applicable) every 15 minutes, all accessories used.
- Complies with relevant AAMI, IEC, EN, CSA, and UL standards. CE Marked according to the European Medical Device Directive. CSA Certificate of Compliance for use in the U.S. and Canada.
- VA Contract V797P-3486k.
- DSCP Contract SP0200-97-D-8021.
- Adult/Pediatric/Neonatal factory/custom patient modes.
- Electrosurgery Interference Suppression (ESIS): All channels except Impedance Respiration.
- All channels electrically isolated.
- Communications option.
- Networks to Acuity Central Station.
Welch Allyn Propaq CS Patient Monitor Configurations
- #PROPAQ-CS-MSMO: Standard (No Printer) with Masimo SpO2.
- #PROPAQ-CS-NLCR: Standard (No Printer) with Nellcor SpO2.
- #PROPAQ-CS-P-MSMO: With Printer and Masimo SpO2.
- #PROPAQ-CS-P-NLCR: With Printer and Nellcor SpO2.