Condition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory New
Warranty: 3 YearsWarranty: 3 YearsWarranty: 3 YearsWarranty: 3 YearsWarranty: 3 YearsWarranty: 3 Years
- Simplified EMR connectivity without a complicated interface
- 7" color, touchscreen display for easy entry of patient data
- Battery operation allows ease of transport
Welch Allyn |
Ships from Welch AllynShips from Welch AllynShips from Welch AllynShips from Welch AllynShips from Welch AllynShips from Welch Allyn
- Phone: (800) 535-6663
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Welch Allyn CP 150 12-Lead Resting Electrocardiograph includes Power Cable, Patient Cable, Dust Cover, ECG Paper, ECG Electrodes, and 10 Crocodile Clips.
Warranty: 3 Years.
The Welch Allyn CP 150 12-Lead Resting Electrocardiograph combines the best traditional ECG features with connectivity enhancements designed for today's primary care facilities. It comes in a variety of different styles designed to suit your individual practice's needs. Optional spirometry, DICOM, and wireless capabilities can enhance the workflow of your clinic without adding significant cost to your initial purchase. Please read the configurations tab to see which system includes the capabilities you require.
Welch Allyn CP 150 12-Lead Resting Electrocardiograph Features
- ECG print previews can help save time and reduce paper costs.
- Simplified EMR connectivity without a complicated interface.
- 7" color, touchscreen display for easy entry of patient data.
- Battery operation lets you easily transport your device to the patient.
- Instant-on powers the device up quickly to take an ECG at a moment's notice.
Welch Allyn CP 150 12-Lead Resting Electrocardiograph Specifications
- Dimensions: 15" x 14.1" x 5.4" (381 mm x 358 mm x 136 mm).
- Weight: 11.7 lb (5.3 kg).
- Keyboard Type (power button): Polyester overlay.
- Display Type: TFT, 18 cm (7") color touchscreen.
- Display Resolution: WVGA, 800 x 480.
- Instant On: Yes.
- Thermal Paper: Z-fold 8.3" x 11" (21 cm x 28 cm); 200 sheets.
- Auto ECGs: 2.5, 5, 10, or 20 mm/mV, AUTO.
- Rhythm ECGs: 10, 25, or 50 mm/mV.
- Lead Configurations: Standard, Cabrera.
- Interpretation Algorithm: MEANS (Modular ECG Analysis System).
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio (CMRR): Greater than 80 dB.
- Input Impedance: Greater than 2.5 Ω
- Patient Leakage: Less than 10 μA (normal condition), less than 50 μA (single fault condition).
- Dynamic Range: AC differential +/- mV, DC offset +/- 300 mV.
- Resolution: 2.5 μV.
- A/D Conversion: 16 bits.
- Heart Rate Range: 30 to 250 bpm.
Report Formats, Internal Printer:
- 3x4-2.5s @ 25 mm, 3x4-2.5s @ 50 mm, 3x4+1R-2.5s @ 25 mm.
- 3x4+3R-2.5s @ 25 mm, 3x4-5.0s @ 25 mm, 3x4-5.0s @ 50 mm.
- 6x2-5.0s @ 25 mm, 6x2-5.0s @ 50 mm,12x1-10.0s @ 25 mm.
- Average Cycles: 3x4+3R @ 25 mm, 3x4+3R @ 50 mm, 6x2+1R @ 25 mm, 6x2+1R @ 50 mm, no print.
- ECG Storage (in test directory): At least 100 ECG tests.
- Frequency Range: 0.3 to 150 Hz.
- Digital Sampling Rate: 8,000 samples/second/channel for data acquisition; 500 / 1,000 samples/second/channel for adult/pediatric ECG data analysis and storage.
- Pacemaker Detection: ANSI/AAMI EC11.
- Lead Detection: Lead off and noise.
- Power Requirement: Universal AC power supply ~110–240 V, ~50/60 Hz, 1.5 A maximum.
- AC Fuses: Time-lag type, 2.0-amp 250-V rating, Littlefuse 0218002P or equivalent.
- Protection Against Electric Shock: Class I, internally powered type CF.
- Rechargeable Battery: 10.8 V, 6.75 Ah (73 Wh), 9-cells Lithium-Ion. Recharge time to 90% capacity: 4 hrs. Full charge capacity—25 ECG tests @ 20 minutes/test. 8 hours of continuous operation or 250 continuous ECGs.
- High-Performance Baseline: 0.5 Hz.
- Muscle Tremor: 35 Hz.
- AC Interference: 50 Hz or 60 Hz.
- Standard Connectivity: 1 USB client, 4 USB hosts and Ethernet.
- DICOM-compatible platforms (EMR, PACS, CVIS): Bidirectional capability with worklist download and ECG waveform upload. No middleware/software needed.
- PDF to network folder, PDF to USB drive.
- Electronic medical records: Through the Welch Allyn CardioPerfect WorkStation software. Middleware required (HL7 connectivity optional).
- Electrodes: Rigorously tested for conductivity, adhesion and hypoallergenic qualities; exceed all AAMI standards.
- Power Cable: Meets or exceeds Type SJT.
- Patient Cable and Leads: Meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI EC53, EN/IEC 60601-2-25 and EN/IEC 60601-2-51.
Environmental Operating Conditions:
- Temperature: 10 degrees to 40 degrees C (50 degrees to 104 degrees F).
- Relative Humidity: 15 to 95% noncondensing (30 to 70% for printing).
- Atmospheric Air-Pressure Limits: 700 to 1060 hPa (525 to 795 mmHg).
Environmental Storage Conditions:
- Temperature: -20 degrees to 50 degrees C (-4 degrees to 122 degrees F).
- Relative Humidity: 15 to 95% noncondensing.
- Atmospheric Air-Pressure Limits: 700 to 1060 hPa.
- Mode of Operation: Continuous.
Welch Allyn CP 150 12-Lead Resting Electrocardiograph Configurations
- #CP150-1ENB: Noninterpretive.
- #CP150A-1ENB: Automatic ECG Interpretation.
- #CP150AW-1ENB: Automatic ECG Interpretation, Wireless.
- #CP150W-1ENB: Wireless.
- #CP150AD-1ENB: Automatic ECG Interpretation, DICOM.
- #CP150AWD-1ENB: Automatic ECG Interpretation, Wireless, DICOM.
- #CP150S-1ENB: Spirometry.
- #CP150AS-1ENB: Automatic ECG Interpretation, Spirometry.
- #CP150AWS-1ENB: Automatic ECG Interpretation, Wireless, Spirometry.
- #CP150AWDS-1ENB: Automatic ECG Interpretation, Wireless, DICOM, Spirometry.