- Can hold three large instrument trays
- Rapid heat up time with safety limit control
- Two hour timer with "HOLD" position
- Almost two times the capacity in useable space of the S500
Condition: Factory NewCondition: Factory New
Warranty: 1 YearWarranty: 1 Year
Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Wayne S1000 Dry Heat Sterilizer is a large, roomy model for the practitioner requiring more sterilization space. It is ideal for use in laboratories, dentist offices, and tattoo parlors.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The S1000 can hold three large instrument trays. It has almost two times the capacity in useable space of the S500.
Wayne S1000 Dry Heat Sterilizer Features
- Precision thermostat, signal light, thermometer.
- Rapid heat up time with safety limit control.
- Finest hospital grade stainless steel.
- Glass wool insulation for minimum heat loss.
- Two hour timer with "HOLD" position.
- FDA registered.
- Heating elements cannot burn out.
- Accommodates most instrument trays.
- Convenient instrument tray handle.
- Meets all electrical standards.
Wayne S1000 Dry Heat Sterilizer Specifications
- Outside: 11" (D) x 19.25" (W) x 14.5" (H).
- Inside: 8" (D) x 14" (W) x 6.5" (H).
- Large Instrument Tray: 7.25" (L) x 11.75" (W) (18.4 cm x 29.8 cm).
- Weight: 24 lb.
Wayne S1000 Dry Heat Sterilizer Voltages
- #S1000: 110 V - Standard U.S.
- #S1000-220-V: 220 V - International.
Wayne S1000 Dry Heat Sterilizer Literature
So far we are pleased. Allows for sterilization without dulling surgical instruments
The equipment is amazing. The delivery took much longer than anticipated however the product is worth the wait.