The Technomed Disposable Adhesive EMG Ground Surface Electrode is part of plaquette, a high quality range of pre-wired disposable adhesive EMG surface electrodes specifically designed and approved for cutaneous recording and stimulation purposes. This electrode is equipped with Technomed's strongest adhesive gel. If left unopened, shelf life for unopened pouches is 24 months.
Warranty: Until Use or Expiration (2 Year Shelf Life).
Note that when using this product, water and electrolyte gel between the felt strap/plate and the recording or stimulating electrodes should be avoided and removed before application.
Technomed Disposable Adhesive EMG Ground Surface Electrode Features:
- Plaquette disposable adhesive EMG surface electrodes are pre-gelled and engineered for single patient use.
- All models come with light weight flexible PVC wires with touch proof safety DIN42802 connectors in various color codes for easy identification.
- A silver/silver-chloride conductive layer ensures low impedance, so optimal signal recording.
- The electrode pads are manufactured of soft and flexible material which ensures a minimum of patient discomfort.
- A smart little gel free tab supports the electrode to become re-positioned easily multiple times without the user getting gel residue on her/his fingers.
- Superb adhesive strength without any patient discomfort, even after re-positioning the electrode several times.
- Optimized connector for easy headbox insertion and extraction.
- BPA-free leadwire.
- DEHP-free leadwire.
- RoHS compliant.
- Leadwire Core: Tin plated Copper.
Technomed Disposable Adhesive EMG Ground Surface Electrode Specifications:
|Property - Test Method||Typical Values|
|Hydrogel Process pH||6.3 (± 0.5)|
|Biocompatibility (ISO 10993)||Pass|
|Volume Resistivity (Ohm-in)||763 Ohm-in|
|Stainless Steel Adhesion (grams per inch of width)||787|
|Thickness of Hydrogel||32 Mills (± 5 Mills)|
- Surface Size: 40 x 50 mm.
- Packing: 20 Pieces per Box.
Technomed Disposable Adhesive EMG Ground Surface Electrode Lead Lengths:
- #TE/K50431-002: 1.0 m.
- #TE/K50431-003: 2.0 m.
Technomed Disposable Adhesive EMG Ground Surface Electrode Literature:
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.