Warranty: 1 Year.
For high performance smoke evacuation with a low procedure cost, Surgimedics offers the Surgifresh Turbo Smoke Evacuator. It is a freestanding non-sterile unit that evacuates hazardous laser or surgical smoke using vacuum hose or medical tubing directly at the procedure site. The Surgifresh Turbo is powerful, quiet, and easy to use. And with the included wheel and handle kit, it is easily moved from room to room.
The Surgifresh Turbo Smoke Evacuator offers a unique filtration system. It uses an ULPA (ultra low penetration air) filter as the primary method of capturing fine plume particles with an integral large activated carbon filtration section for removing odor. But instead of the primary filter having an integral prefilter which can be contaminated quickly, it uses a replaceable prefilter. The advantage of this design is that replacement of the more costly ULPA filter is not based on prefilter life, but on the actual useful life of the ULPA filtration media. The separate, low cost prefilter extends the life of the primary filter, reducing the cost per procedure. Replacement of the ULPA filter is determined by the actual pressure differential through the filter media when the smoke evacuator is run using the test mode feature.
The use of a mechanical smoke evacuation system with a highly efficient filtration system is widely recommended as the best way to provide optimal protection from surgical smoke. The Surgifresh Turbo Smoke Evacuator is a simple to use affordable solution to the need for effective smoke evacuation.
Surgimedics Surgifresh Turbo Smoke Evacuator System Accessories:
The Surgifresh Turbo Smoke Evacuator System is commonly purchased with:
- Surgimedics Armstand Assitant (#907001): Securely holds smoke evacuation tubing at the tissue impact site with velcro straps.
Surgimedics Surgifresh Turbo Smoke Evacuator System Features:
- Simple controls, powerful, and quiet.
- Cost-effective filtration system.
- Replaceable prefilter.
- Includes foot pedal for hands-free operation.
- Recommended for all electrosurgical and laser procedures.
Surgimedics Surgifresh Turbo Smoke Evacuator System Specifications:
- @ Minimum Power = 56 dBA.
- @ Maximum Power = 63 dBA.
Maximum Flow Rates:
- 65 CFM with 6' long 1 1/3" hose.
- 30 CFM with 6' long 7/8" hose.
- 6.5 CFM with 8' long 3/8" hose.
- 5 CFM with 6' long 7/8" hose and 2' long 1/4" tubing.
- With Wheel Kit: 10.5" x 9.125" x 25.25".
- Without Wheel Kit: 10.5" x 9.125" x 22.50".
- 906500: 115 Volt 60 Hz 8 Amp circuit breakers.
- 906750: 230 Volt 50 Hz 5 Amp circuit breakers.
- 906760: 230 Volt 60 Hz 5 Amp circuit breakers.
- With Wheel and Handle Kit: 26.0 lbs.
- Without Wheel and Handle Kit: 22.5 lbs.
Surgimedics Surgifresh Turbo Smoke Evacuator System Configurations:
- 906500: 110 - 120 V / 60 Hz.
- 906750: 230 V / 50 Hz.
- 906760: 230 V / 60 Hz.
- 906500-XW001: 110 - 120 V / 60 Hz with Extended 1 Year Warranty (2 Years Total).
- 906750-XW001: 230 V / 50 Hz with Extended 1 Year Warranty (2 Years Total).
- 906760-XW001: 230 V / 60 Hz with Extended 1 Year Warranty (2 Years Total).
Surgimedics Surgifresh Turbo Smoke Evacuator System Media & Literature:
Surgimedics Product Brochure
Surgimedics Surgifresh Turbo 120 V / 60 Hz Instruction Manual
Surgimedics Surgifresh Turbo 230 V / 50 Hz Instruction Manual
Surgimedics Surgifresh Turbo 230 V / 60 Hz Instruction Manual
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.