- Scientifically proven to reduce the risk of operator injury
- Innovative Stair-TREAD system allows medics to transport a patient down stairs without lifting
- Extendable head and foot end lift handles
- Lightweight, rugged aluminum construction
Condition: Certified RefurbishedCondition: Certified Refurbished
Warranty: 90 DaysWarranty: 90 Days
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
- Weight Capacity
The Stryker Stair-PRO 6252 Stair Chair includes three standard patient straps: one chest, one lap, and one ankle restraint.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The Stair-PRO Stair Chair is scientifically proven to reduce the risk of operator injury. Independent ergonomic experts found Stair-PRO users had less physical stress and risk of back injury than operators of any of the six major competitive chairs. The operator position, adjustability of handles, angle of the track, and the built-in descent control made Stair-PRO the safest chair in its product category. Stair-PRO has an innovative Stair-TREAD system that allows medics to transport a patient down stairs without lifting.
The Stair-PRO Foot Support Kit (#6252-700-003) can be purchased separately.
Stryker Stair-PRO 6252 Stair Chair Features
- High visibility powder-coated frame.
- Color-coded controls.
- Extendable head and foot end lift handles.
- Locking head end lift handles.
- Molded hand grips.
- Lightweight, rugged aluminum construction.
- Oversized rear wheels with sealed bearings.
- Dual wheel locks.
- Compact storage size.
- Positive action locking mechanism.
- Power washable.
- Grease-free maintenance.
- 4" (10 cm) front caster wheels.
- Innovative Stair-TREAD system.
- Extendable upper control handle.
- Two-piece molded ABS seat.
Stryker Stair-PRO 6252 Stair Chair Specifications
- Height: 37.5" (95 cm).
- Width: 20.5" (52 cm).
- Depth: 28" (71 cm).
- Folded Depth: 8" (20 cm).
- Weight: 31.5 lb (14 kg).
Stryker Stair-PRO 6252 Stair Chair Weight Capacity
Each chair can carry a patient at this maximum weight capacity:
- #MFI-SYK-6252-400: 400 lb.
- #MFI-SYK-6252: 500 lb.