Warranty: 90 Days Parts and Labor.
The Power-PRO XT is an innovative battery-powered hydraulic system that raises and lowers the patient with the touch of a button. It consists of a platform mounted on a wheeled X-frame designed to support and transport a maximum of 700 lbs (318 kg) in pre-hospital and hospital environments. It is collapsible for use in emergency vehicles and has an adjustable load height feature to allow the device to be set to different ambulance deck heights for proper body mechanics during loading and unloading.
The NiCd battery-powered hydraulic lift system allows operators to raise and lower the cot using the powered controls, while duplicate foot-end controls on the upper and lower bars accommodate different operator positions or sizes.
The cot is equipped with a manual back-up release handle to allow the operation of cot functions in the event of power loss.
The Power-PRO XT is a powered wheeled stretcher intended to support and transport the entire body of a traumatized, ambulatory, or non-ambulatory human patient (includes infants and adults).
Stryker Power-PRO XT Ambulance Cot Features:
- Reducing Spinal Load: The industry-leading Power-PRO XT powered ambulance cot dramatically reduces strenuous lifting and the associated risk of back injury. Medics experience frequent spinal loading due to repetitive motions such as lifting, lowering, carrying, and bending. Use of the Power-PRO XT has proven to reduce spinal loading, resulting in reduced injuries, lost or modified workdays, and workers' compensation costs, and increased recruitment and retention.
- Powered Hydraulics: The innovative battery powered hydraulic system raises and lowers patients with the touch of a button. The Stryker Power-PRO XT sets the standard for superior performance and outstanding ergonomics.
- Power Loss Back-Up: Easy to use manual back-up system provides complete cot operation in the event of power loss.
- Easily Accessible Battery: Foot end mounted Stryker SMRT battery is accessible and easily changed in any situation.
- Retractable Head Section: Allows cot to be shortened in any height position for maximum versatility.
- High-Speed Retract: Exclusive automatic high speed retract feature reduces load and unload times.
Stryker Power-PRO XT Ambulance Cot Specifications:
- Safe Working Load: 700 lbs (318 kg).
- Maximum Unassisted Lift Capacity: 500 lbs (225 kg).
- Backrest Articulation/Shock Position: 0 to 73° / + 15°.
- Overall Length: 81" (206 cm).
- Minimum Length: 63" (160 cm).
- Width: 23" (58 cm).
- Height: Adjustable from 14 to 41.5" (36 to 105 cm).
- Weight: 125 lbs (57 kg).
- Caster Diameter: 6" (15 cm).
- Caster Width: 2" (5 cm).
Minimum Operators Required for Loading/Unloading:
- Occupied Cot: 2.
- Unoccupied Cot: 1.
Recommended Fastener Systems:
- Model 6370 or 6377 Floor Mount Type.
- Model 6371 Wall Mount Type.
- Model 6390 Power-LOAD.
- Recommended Loading Height: Up to 36" (91 cm).
- Recommended Working Height (excluding mattress): 15.75" (40 cm).
Stryker Power-PRO XT Ambulance Cot Media:
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.