The Stryker MX-PRO R3 Ambulance Cot (#6082) is fully refurbished, certified to proper operating specifications, in excellent condition, and includes a pad.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The MX-PRO R3 Ambulance Cot (X-Frame Ambulance Cot) provides many of the distinct advantages of the rugged Stryker Power-PRO's superior design and construction in a manually operated version - combining proven performance with superior ergonomics. The R3 Ambulance Gurney's light weight and simplified controls streamline emergency transport.
This cot is similar to the Stryker MX-PRO Ambulance Cot, but features an expanded 650 lb load capacity. This cot is compatible with the Ferno 175 Series Fastener Kit.
Stryker MX-PRO R3 Ambulance Cot Features:
- The MX-PRO R3 weighs only 81 lbs, yet delivers a 650 lb load capacity. Compact, easily maneuverable, it's shortest-in-class when the break away head section is folded.
- Pneumatic Backrest: The advanced one-hand pneumatic backrest is a rugged innovation that ensures superior operator control and significantly reduces manual lifting. The MX-PRO's standard one-hand release assists the operator with lifting the back of a patient to any position which also delivers maximum patient comfort.
- Easy-to-Use Release Handle: The easy-to-use release handle requires low force operation and short grip distance, especially appropriate for smaller operators.
- Fold Down Side Rails: Fold down side rails are a rugged innovation that require no additional lateral space, providing full operation in confined areas for user convenience. Their low-force operation provides security in the up position and unimpeded access to the litter in the down position.
- Break Away Head Section: The one-hand break away head section offers shortest-in-class dimension when folded, maximizing maneuverability in tight areas.
- Floor Mounted Safety Hook: The distinctive floor mounted safety hook design significantly reduces the risk of cot drop incidents and potential operator or patient injury during the loading and unloading process.
- Lift Capable Safety Bar: The lift capable safety bar delivers handling confidence through smart design and rock solid construction. Dual lift points readily support a full load and accommodate operators of all heights.
- Larger Patient Surface: Stryker's standard larger patient surface easily accommodates a greater range of patient sizes, ensures optimal safety, and maximizes space between patient and provider alike.
- Automatic In-Fastener Shutoff: The innovative shutoff function automatically disables the cot when locked in the cot fastener system for exceptional, dependable safety.
- BackSmart Design: The revolutionary BackSmart design integrates innovative ergonomic features such as hydraulic lift, one-hand pneumatic backrest, and low-roll force over-sized wheels into our EMS equipment to minimize strenuous manual lifting and significantly reduce the risk of back and other related injuries.
- Oversized Wheels: Heavy-duty oversize rear wheels require less roll force, providing safe, secure transport in challenging emergency situations for patient and provider alike.
- Patented X-Frame Construction: Patented X-frame design defines proven performance and maximizes efficient operation for enhanced provider safety, patient comfort, and long term durability.
- Powder-Coated Frame: Tough, highly visible yellow powder coating provides an extra margin of safety and withstands repeated power washings for decontamination. The finish eliminates oxidation.
- Cot Fastener Compatibility: The MX-PRO R3 Ambulance Cot fastening system is compatible with every cot ensuring superior reliability and simplifying ambulance integration for added convenience.
Stryker MX-PRO R3 Ambulance Cot Specifications:
- Position 1: 13.5" (34 cm).
- Position 2: 21.0" (53 cm).
- Position 3: 25.5" (65 cm).
- Position 4: 29.0" (74 cm).
- Position 5: 32.0" (81 cm).
- Position 6: 35.0" (89 cm).
- Position 7: 37.5" (95 cm).
- Standard: 80.5" (205 cm).
- Minimum: 62.0" (158 cm).
- Width: 23" (58 cm).
- Weight: 81 lbs (38 kg).
- Diameter: 6" (15 cm).
- Width: 2" (5 cm).
- Backrest: 2 - 73°.
- Shock Position: + 14°.
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 650 lbs (295 kg).
Minimum Operators Required:
- Occupied Cot: 2.
- Unoccupied Cot: 1.
Recommended Fastener System:
- Floor Mount: Model 6370, 6377, or 6378.
- Wall Mount: Model 6371.
- Recommended Loading Height: Up to 32" (81 cm).
- Shipping Weight: 110 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 89" x 30" x 30".
Stryker MX-PRO R3 Ambulance Cot Literature:
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Authorized returns must be returned within 5 business days from the date of authorization. We recommend submitting the tracking number via email.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.