- Condition: Certified Refurbished
- Warranty: 90 Days
- Head section, siderails, and positioning can be done with one-hand release
- Lift-capable safety bar and low lifting bar included
- Supports patients in an upright or horizontal position for transport or administration of medical care
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 700 lb (318 kg)
- MFR: Stryker | Ships from MFI Medical
- MPN: 6086
- Phone: (269) 385-2600
The Stryker 6086 Performance-PRO XT Ambulance Cot includes a mattress and patient restraint straps.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The 6086 Performance-PRO XT Ambulance Cot is a non-powered stretcher mounted on a wheeled X-frame, and can support patients in an upright or horizontal position for transport or administration of medical care. The cot can accommodate various loading heights for emergency vehicles, and the siderails are adjustable to accommodate patients of different sizes. The head section is retractable to provide complete 360° mobility.
Patient comfort and operator assistance is a top priority with this cot. The soft padding includes flat leg or knee gatch positioning, along with seven locking positions for patient comfort and user convenience.
Stryker 6086 Performance-PRO XT Ambulance Cot Features
- Equipped with color-coded controls for quick identification.
- Head section, siderails, and positioning can be done with one-hand release.
- Lift-capable safety bar and low lifting bar included.
- Lightest-in-class, all-aluminum X-frame.
Stryker 6086 Performance-PRO XT Ambulance Cot Specifications
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 700 lb (318 kg).
- Backrest Articulation: 0 to 73°.
- Shock Position: + 15°.
- Knee Gatch (optional): 30°.
- Overall Length: 80" (203 cm).
- Minimum Length: 64" (163 cm).
- Width: 23" (58 cm).
- Position 1: 13.8" (35.1 cm).
- Position 2: 22.0" (55.9 cm).
- Position 3: 25.8" (65.5 cm).
- Position 4: 28.1" (71.4 cm).
- Position 5: 31.9" (81.0 cm).
- Position 6: 34.6" (87.9 cm).
- Position 7 (LOW): 37.3" (94.7 cm).
- Position 8 (MID): 40.0" (101.6 cm).
- Position 9 (HIGH): 42.2" (107.2 cm).
- Weight: 89 lb (40.37 kg).
- Diameter: 6" (15 cm).
- Width: 2" (5 cm).
Minimum Operators Required for:
- Occupied Cot: 2.
- Unoccupied Cot: 1.
Recommended Fastener Systems:
- Floor Mount: Model 6370 or 6377.
- Wall Mount Type: Model 6371.
- Ferno 175 Fastening System.
- Maximum Loading Height: Up to 34" (86.4 cm).
- Roll-In Style: Yes.
Stryker 6086 Performance-PRO XT Ambulance Cot Accessories
The following accessories are compatible and commonly purchased with the 6086 Performance-PRO XT Ambulance Cot:
- #6086-700-001: Power-LOAD Compatibility Kit - Allows the stretcher to work with the Power-LOAD Cot Fastener System (#6390). The Power-LOAD Stretcher Fastener System improves operator and patient safety by supporting the stretcher throughout the loading and unloading process. It lifts or lowers the stretcher into and out of the ambulance, eliminating spinal loads that can result in cumulative trauma injuries.
- #6086-700-007: Performance-LOAD Compatibility Kit - Allows the cot to be seamlessly placed into the ambulance, keeping it secured when in motion, and straightening the cot during loading and unloading.