Shop with confidence at MFIReturn Policy
The Stryker 6086 Performance-PRO XT Ambulance Cot includes a mattress and patient restraint straps. It is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Note: The Power-LOAD Fastener System is NOT included with the cot configurations. The fastener system is sold separately.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The 6086 Performance-PRO XT Ambulance Cot is a non-powered stretcher mounted on a wheeled X-frame, and can support patients in an upright or horizontal position for transport or administration of medical care. The cot can accommodate various loading heights for emergency vehicles, and the siderails are adjustable to accommodate patients of different sizes. The head section is retractable to provide complete 360 degree mobility.
Patient comfort and operator assistance is a top priority with this cot. The soft padding includes flat leg or knee gatch positioning, along with seven locking positions for patient comfort and user convenience. With the XPS feature (Expandable Patient Surface), the surface area increases 38% to accommodate patients of different sizes.
The Stryker 6086 Performance-PRO XT Ambulance Cot is available in a variety of configuration options to best fit the patient and caregiver's needs. The Performance-LOAD Upgrade Kit allows the cot to be seamlessly placed into the ambulance, keeping the secured when in motion, and straightening the cot during loading and unloading. Please see "Configurations" for more information.
Stryker 6086 Performance-PRO XT Ambulance Cot Features
- Equipped with color-coded controls for quick identification.
- Head section, siderails, and positioning can be done with one-hand release.
- Lift-capable safety bar and low lifting bar included.
- Lightest-in-class, all-aluminum X-frame.
Stryker 6086 Performance-PRO XT Ambulance Cot Specifications
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 700 lb (318 kg).
- Backrest Articulation: 0 to 73 degrees.
- Shock Position: + 15 degrees.
- Optional Knee Gatch: 30 degrees.
- Overall Length: 80" (203 cm).
- Minimum Length: 64" (163 cm).
- Width: 23" (58 cm).
- Position 1: 13.8" (35.1 cm).
- Position 2: 22.0" (55.9 cm).
- Position 3: 25.8" (65.5 cm).
- Position 4: 28.1" (71.4 cm).
- Position 5: 31.9" (81.0 cm).
- Position 6: 34.6" (87.9 cm).
- Position 7 (LOW): 37.3" (94.7 cm).
- Position 8 (MID): 40.0" (101.6 cm).
- Position 9 (HIGH): 42.2" (107.2 cm).
- Weight: 89 lb (40.37 kg).
- Diameter: 6" (15 cm).
- Width: 2" (5 cm).
Minimum Operators Required for:
- Occupied Cot: 2.
- Unoccupied Cot: 1.
Recommended Fastener Systems:
- Floor Mount: Model 6370 or 6377.
- Wall Mount Type: Model 6371.
- Ferno 175-3 Series Fastener Kit.
- Maximum Loading Height: Up to 34" (86.4 cm).
- Roll-In Style: Yes.
Performance-LOAD Kit Specifications
Total Weight: 63 lb (29 kg).
- Floor Plate Assembly Weight: 16.5 lb (7.5 kg).
- Fastener Assembly Weight: 46 lb (21 kg).
- Height: 6" (15 cm).
- Width - Foot End: 9" (23 cm)
- Width - Head End: 19" (48 cm).
- Length (Overall): 70" (178 cm).
- Length with Mass Casualty Inclusion: 80" (203 cm).
Minimum Operator Required:
- Occupied Cot: 2.
- Unoccupied Cot: 1.
- Recommended Loading Height: 22 - 36" (56 - 91 cm).
Stryker 6086 Performance-PRO XT Ambulance Cot Configurations
Note: Fastener system for ambulance installation is not included.
- #MFI-SYK-6086: Standard.
- #MFI-SYK-6086-PFL: With Performance-LOAD Upgrade Kit.
- #MFI-SYK-6086-PFL-XPS: With Performance-LOAD Upgrade Kit and XPS.
Stryker 6086 Performance-PRO XT Ambulance Cot Media and Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.