- Maximum Weight Capacity: 850/1600 lb (385/725 kg) depending on the height position
- Wide patient surface and wheelbase, providing maximum stability during patient transport
- Designed for existing entry thresholds, standard doorways, and exits for increased access
- Transport at load height capability
- Condition: Certified Refurbished
- Warranty: 90 Days
The Stryker 6083 MX-PRO Bariatric Transport Cot features a wide patient surface and wheelbase, providing maximum stability during patient transport. It includes a new mattress pad and set of patient straps.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
It is designed for existing entry thresholds, standard doorways, and exits for increased access. The tow package, side lift handles, and push/pull handles reduce operator strain.
This cot is compatible with the Ferno 175-3 and Ferno 175-5 Series Fastener Kit. Compatibility with most ramp systems and existing ambulance cot fastener configurations allow service providers to deploy the bariatric cot when and where you need it.
Stryker 6083 MX-PRO Bariatric Transport Cot Features
- Transport at load height capability.
- Positive action height adjustment.
- Color-coded controls.
- Lap belt extensions.
- High visibility power-coated frame.
- Lightweight, aluminum construction.
- Scientifically optimized lift bar design.
- Lower lifting bar.
- Seven height positions.
- Integrated bumper system.
- Lift-capable safety bar.
- Perforated litter surface.
- One-hand release breakaway head section with safety bar.
- Floor-mounted safety hook.
- One-hand release, fold down side rails.
- One-hand release, infinite positioning, pneumatically assisted backrest.
- Oversized wheels with sealed caster and wheel bearings.
- Reflective labeling.
- Sealed flat mattress.
- Shock positioning.
- Two lap belts and (1) four-point shoulder restraint.
Stryker 6083 MX-PRO Bariatric Transport Cot Specifications
Height (from bottom of mattress at seat section to ground level):
- Position 1: 13.5" (34 cm).
- Position 2: 24.5" (63 cm).
- Position 3: 27.5" (66 cm).
- Position 4: 30.0" (71 cm).
- Position 5: 32.5" (81 cm).
- Position 6: 34.5" (88 cm).
- Position 7: 37.0" (95 cm).
- Weight: 111 lb (50 kg) (without mattress and restraints).
- Wheels Diameter: 6" (15 cm).
- Width: 2" (5 cm).
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 850/1600 lb (385/725 kg) depending on the height position (1600 lb capacity at the lowest position).
- Standard: 80" (203 cm).
- Minimum: 62" (157 cm).
- Width: 29" (74 cm).
Minimum Operators Required:
- Occupied Cot: 2.
- Unoccupied Cot: 1.
- Backrest: 2 to 73°.
- Shock Position: +14°.
Recommended Fastener System:
- Ferno: 175-3 Series Fastener Kit and 175-5 Series Fastener Kit.
- Floor Mount Model: #6370, #6377, #6378.
- Wall Mount Model: #6371.
- Recommended Loading Height: Up to 33" (84 cm).
Stryker 6083 MX-PRO Bariatric Transport Cot Literature
Our company is very happy with this cot. We need a reliable one when working with bariatric patient's and the quality we received is excellent. Great certified condition.