Condition: Certified Refurbished
Warranty: 90 Days
- Door automatically seals when pressurized and will not allow the operator to open the door until the chamber is safely depressurized
- Two large (5.62" x 12" x 0.88") and one small (4.12" x 12" x 0.88") tray included
- Cycle Timer regulates sterilization time from 0 - 30 minutes and automatically turns the M7 off when the sterilization cycle is complete
- Effective for sterilizing both wrapped and unwrapped instruments, linen packs, and glassware
Ships from MFI Medical
- Phone: (844) 856-1233
Shop with Confidence
Price Match Guarantee
Sales Tax Exemption
Dedicated Account Managers
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Ritter M7 SpeedClave Sterilizer (#M7-022) includes a power cable and new PM (preventative maintenance) kit installed which includes a new gasket and filters. We also perform a complete calibration to manufacturer specifications, spore test, and complete flush of the system.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The M7 SpeedClave is an effective, manual autoclave for sterilizing both wrapped and unwrapped instruments, linen packs, and glassware. It is intended for use in medical offices, hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, laboratories, and other facilities to sterilize stable, reusable equipment. It is the "workhorse" of sterilizers.
Starting hot, the M7 sterilizes unwrapped instruments in just nine minutes. No plumbing is required, as it has its own reservoir for distilled or demineralized water.
Ritter M7 SpeedClave Sterilizer Features
- Self-contained steam sterilizer.
- Efficient, economical, and dependable.
- Safety Door: Automatically seals when pressurized and will not allow the operator to open the door until the chamber is safely depressurized.
- Temperature Regulator: Allows the operator to preset the temperature at a desired setting between 250 and 270 °F (121 and 132 °C). This control, acting as a thermostat, cycles the heating element on and off.
- Temperature Gauge: Indicates the temperature inside the chamber. The gauge is graduated in two-degree increments from 80 to 270 °F (26.7 to 132 °C).
- Low Water Cut-Out Switch: Prevents "dry burning." The M7 will only operate when there is enough water present, which prolongs the life of the heating element. A pilot light is on when the heater is on and cycles on and off during normal operation.
- Cycle Timer: Regulates sterilization time from 0 to 30 minutes and automatically turns the M7 off when the sterilization cycle is complete. This prevents over-sterilization, thus extending the service life of your instruments.
- Front Draining: Makes the M7 easy to clean and maintain.
|Manual Setting||Hot Cycle Time||Cold Cycle Time||Sterilization Time||Sterilization Temperature|
|Unwrapped||9 minutes||11.5 minutes||3 minutes||270 °F (132 °C)|
|Pouches||21 minutes||23.5 minutes||15 minutes||270 °F (132 °C)|
|Packs||33 minutes||38 minutes||30 minutes||250 °F (121 °C)|
Ritter M7 SpeedClave Sterilizer Specifications
- Overall Length: 19" (48.3 cm) with plug.
- Overall Width: 14" (35.6 cm).
- Overall Height: 13" (33 cm).
- Countertop Area: 16.5" x 14" (410 mm x 345 mm).
- 7.5" (diameter) x 15" (depth) (19.1 cm x 38.1 cm).
- 2.4 gallons (9 liters) usable volume.
- Chamber Safety Valve: Set at 31 PSI (214 kPa).
- Two Large: 12" (L) x 5.62" (W) x 0.88" (D) (30.5 cm x 14.3 cm x 2.2 cm).
- One Small: 12" (L) x 4.12" (W) x 0.88" (D) (30.5 cm x 10.5 cm x 2.2 cm).
- Weight: 30 lb (13.6 kg).
- Shipping Weight: 34 lb (15.4 kg).
- Water Reservoir Capacity: 1.31 gallons (4.9 liters).
- 115 VAC, 60 Hz, 10 Amps Single Phase.
- 115 VAC has 1136 watt tubular immersion heater.
- A separate (dedicated) circuit is recommended for this sterilizer.
Ritter M7 SpeedClave Sterilizer Configurations
- #MFI-MMK-M7-022-PREVIOUS: Previous Model.
- #MFI-MMK-M7-022: Current Model.
Ritter M7 SpeedClave Sterilizer Literature
Midmark M7 SpeedClave Steam Sterilizer - Previous Model Installation and Operation Manual
Midmark M7 SpeedClave Steam Sterilizer Operation Guide
Midmark M7 SpeedClave Steam Sterilizer User's Guide
Midmark M7 SpeedClave Steam Sterilizers Service and Parts Manual
Bad gasket and wire rack
Thank you for your order of the Ritter M7 SpeedClave sterilizer.
We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with your purchase. We have opened a support ticket and one of our customer success agents will reach out to assist with resolving any issues you are experiencing with the Ritter M7 SpeedClave sterilizer.
Ritter M7 SpeedClave Sterilizer - Cer...