Warranty: 6 Months Parts and Labor. Extended Warranty available*.
The M7 SpeedClave is an effective, manual autoclave for sterilizing both wrapped and unwrapped instruments, linen packs, and glassware. It is intended for use in medical and dental offices, hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, laboratories, and other facilities to sterilize stable, reusable equipment. It is the "workhorse" of sterilizers.
Starting hot, the M7 sterilizes unwrapped instruments in just 9 minutes. No plumbing is required, as it has its own reservoir for distilled or demineralized water.
*If you would like a custom extended warranty, please call or specify in the comments section during the checkout process. Additional cost may be applied. We will contact you before processing a custom order.
Ritter M7 SpeedClave Sterilizer Features:
- Self-contained steam sterilizer.
- Efficient, economical, and dependable.
- Safety Door: Automatically seals when pressurized and will not allow the operator to open the door until the chamber is safely depressurized.
- Temperature Regulator: Allows the operator to preset the temperature at a desired setting between 250 and 270 °F (121 and 132 °C). This control, acting as a thermostat, cycles the heating element on and off.
- Temperature Gauge: Indicates the temperature inside the chamber. The gauge is graduated in two-degree increments from 80 to 270 °F (26.7 to 132 °C).
- Low Water Cut-Out Switch: Prevents "dry burning." The M7 will only operate when there is enough water present, which prolongs the life of the heating element. A pilot light is on when the heater is on and cycles on and off during normal operation.
- Cycle Timer: Regulates sterilization time from 0 to 30 minutes and automatically turns the M7 off when the sterilization cycle is complete. This prevents over-sterilization, thus extending the service life of your instruments.
- Front Draining: Makes the M7 easy to clean and maintain.
|Manual Setting||Hot Cycle Time||Cold Cycle Time||Sterilization Time||Sterilization Temperature|
|Unwrapped||9 minutes||11.5 minutes||3 minutes||270 °F (132 °C)|
|Pouches||21 minutes||23.5 minutes||15 minutes||270 °F (132 °C)|
|Packs||33 minutes||38 minutes||30 minutes||250 °F (121 °C)|
Ritter M7 SpeedClave Sterilizer Specifications:
- Overall Length (with plug): 19.0" (48.3 cm).
- Overall Width: 14.0" (35.6 cm).
- Overall Height: 13.0" (33.0 cm).
- Countertop Area (minimum depth): 16.5" (41.9 cm).
- 7.5" diameter x 15.0" depth (19.1 cm x 38.1 cm).
- 2.4 gallons (9.0 liters) usable volume.
- (2) Large: 5.62" (W) x 12.0" (L) x 0.88" (D) (14.3 cm x 30.5 cm x 2.2 cm).
- (1) Small: 4.12" (W) x 12.0" (L) x 0.88" (D) (10.5 cm x 30.5 cm x 2.2 cm).
- Weight: 30 lbs (13.6 kg).
- Shipping Weight: 34 lbs (15.4 kg).
- Water Reservoir Capacity: 1.31 gallons (4.9 liters).
- 115 VAC, 60 Hz, 10 Amps Single Phase.
- 115 VAC has 1136 watt tubular immersion heater.
- A separate (dedicated) circuit is recommended for this sterilizer.
Ritter M7 SpeedClave Sterilizer Literature:
Midmark M7 SpeedClave Steam Sterilizer Operation Guide
Midmark M7 SpeedClave Steam Sterilizer User's Guide
Midmark M7 SpeedClave Steam Sterilizers Service and Parts Manual
Midmark M7 SpeedClave Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.