Condition: Factory New
Warranty: 1 Year
- Perfect for larger packs and instruments
- Sterilizes heat and moisture stable reusable items that are compatible with steam sterilization
- Open-Door Drying: Once sterilization is complete, the door opens automatically and quietly to dissipate steam and dry your instruments
- Chamber: 11" (Diameter) x 18" (Depth) (28 cm x 45.7 cm)
- Volume: 15 - 50 L
- Technology: Steam Pressure
Ships from Ritter
- Phone: (844) 856-1233
Shop with Confidence
Price Match Guarantee
Sales Tax Exemption
Dedicated Account Managers
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Ritter M11 Steam Sterilizer includes Speed-Clean Chamber Cleaner, a Pouch Rack Kit (#002-2108-00), two small trays, two large trays, power cord, Care / Operation Card, and Speed-Clean SDS Sheet.
Warranty: 1 Year Limited - Defects in Material or Workmanship.
Note: This product is not intended for use in dental facilities. For dental sterilizers, please look to our Midmark collection.
The M11 Steam Sterilizer is designed to optimize sterilization output, reducing time and effort, but not effectiveness. The 11" x 18" chamber gives the M11 the distinction of being one of the largest of any standard countertop sterilizer on the market, making it perfect for larger packs and instruments. It sterilizes heat and moisture stable reusable items that are compatible with steam sterilization.
With the emergence of many aggressive, infectious organisms, there is an ever-increasing need for efficient, effective instrument processing in your practice. The M11 is the largest member of the Ritter family of autoclaves.
This product is primarily used by surgeons, but is also used in a range of other settings, including medical practice, schools, industrial lab, doctor's clinic, active surgery center, or tattoo establishment.
The 3rd generation Ritter sterilizer features improved drying, a new thermal printer (optional), and a reduced standard cycle time to meet FDA guidelines.
Ritter M11 Steam Sterilizer Features
- Open-Door Drying: Once sterilization is complete, the door opens automatically and quietly to dissipate steam and dry your instruments.
- Large chamber for increased capacity.
- Simply load it, set it, and forget it.
- Steam-Flush Pressure Pulse Air Removal System ensures proper steam penetration.
- Self program controls enable you to create different cycle parameters to meet specific instrument processing needs.
- Four pre-programmed and two programmable cycles for convenience.
- LCD display for easy view of indicators.
- Smart Technology: If the door isn't closed completely or the water level is low, the sterilizer will automatically stop and alert the operator to take proper action.
- ASME Certified.
- Meets UL 61010-1, 2nd Edition, IEC 61010-2-040, 1st Edition.
- Meets CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1, 2nd Edition.
- Meets CSA C22.2 No. 61010-2-040-07 Part 2-040, 1st Edition.
Ritter M11 Steam Sterilizer Specifications
- Length: 23.8" (60.5 cm) including plug.
- Width: 17.8" (45.2 cm).
- Height: 17.8" (45.2 cm) including printer.
- Minimum Countertop Area: 17.8" (W) x 21" (D) (45.2 cm x 53.3 cm).
- 11" Diameter (28 cm).
- 18" Depth (45.7 cm).
- 6.5 gallons usable volume (24.6 liters).
- Two Large: 9" (W) x 15" (L) x 1.1" (D) (22.9 cm x 38 cm x 2.9 cm).
- Two Small: 6.6" (W) x 15" (L) x 1.1" (D) (16.8 cm x 38 cm x 2.9 cm).
- Pouch Rack: 6 slot.
- Unit Weight: 99 lb (44.9 kg).
- Shipping Weight: 131 lb (59.4 kg).
- Water Reservoir Capacity: 1.4 gallons (5.3 liters).
- 115 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz, 15 amps, single phase.
- 115 VAC has 1,425 W tubular immersion heater.
- 230 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz, 6.4 amps.
Ritter M11 Steam Sterilizer Voltages
- #M11-042: 115 V.
- #M11-041: 230 V.
Ritter M11 Steam Sterilizer Accessories
The following accessories are compatible with the M11 Steam Sterilizer:
- #002-0504-00: Door and Dam Gasket Kit.
- #002-2108-00: Pouch Rack Kit.
Speed-Clean Chamber Cleaner:
- #002-0396-00: Single Bottle.
- #002-0396-05: Case of 12.
- #060-0016-00: Printer Thermal Paper Roll (Refill).
- #060-0016-01: Printer Stick-able Thermal Paper (Refill).
- #9A215001: Cassette Rack - Horizontal.
- #9A215002: Cassette Rack - Vertical.
- #9A307001: Tray and Cassette "Cool Hand" Removal Tool.
- #9A599001: M9/M11 Thermal Printer.
Ritter M11 Steam Sterilizer