Condition: Certified RefurbishedCondition: Factory New
Warranty: 90 DaysWarranty: 1 Year
- Allows for proper care and maintenance of Olympus endoscopes
- Compatible with all OES fiberscopes and EVIS EXERA videoscopes
- Alcohol flushing of the air/water channel
- Can help detect hidden pinholes and loose joints to avoid costly damage from fluid invasion
Ships from MFI MedicalShips from MFI Medical
- Phone: (800) 401-1086
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Olympus MU-1 Maintenance Unit includes a power cord.
- Certified Refurbished: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
- Factory New: 1 Year.
The MU-1 Maintenance Unit allows for proper care and maintenance of Olympus endoscopes. When used in combination with the MB-155 Leakage Tester before reprocessing, the MU-1 can help detect hidden pinholes and loose joints to avoid costly damage from fluid invasion. It is compact, easy to set up, and easy to use.
Olympus MU-1 Maintenance Unit Features
- Compatible with all OES fiberscopes and EVIS EXERA videoscopes.
- Alcohol flushing of the air/water channel (compatible with OES fiberscopes and 100/130/200/230 series scopes).
Olympus MU-1 Maintenance Unit Specifications
- Power Supply Voltage: 120 V, 220 to 240 V.
- Dimensions: 170 mm (D) x 85 mm (W) x 157 mm (H).
- Weight: 4 lb (1.8 kg).
- Operating Environment:
- Ambient Temperature: 50 to 104 °F (10 to 40 °C).
- Relative Humidity: 30 to 85 %.
- Air Pressure: 700 to 1050 hPa.