Warranty: 1 Year.
This versatile package can be used as an accessory for colposcopes, dental microscopes, ENT microscopes, and more.
Mintron HD CCD Camera Package Features:
HD CCD Camera (HD-SDI/Coax-Link Box Camera):
- 1.3 Megapixels.
- Full HD 720p HD-SDI.
- HDV and SDV video out simultaneously.
- 1 cable (HD, Ctrl, POC over same cable).
- Day and night IR-cut removable control.
- White Balance - ATW/AWB/R-Y/R-B.
HD Video Converter (Hi-Vision Link/HD-SDi Converter):
- Supports HD-SDI in and converts to HDMI output.
- Supports HD-SDI loop-out.
- Supports video format 720p @ 25/30/50/60 Hz, 1080p @ 25/30 Hz, and 1080i @ 50/60 Hz.
- Built-in equalizer and re-clock.
- Supports HD Coax-link application, which transmits HD-SDI video and audio, power, and Ctrl (bi-directional) in the same coaxial cable.
Mintron HD CCD Camera Package Specifications:
HD CCD Camera:
- Image Sensor: 1/3" MP CMOS WDR Sensor (Rolling shutter).
- Total Pixels: 1384 (H) x 1076 (V) approximately 1.3M pixel.
- Effective Pixels: 1280 (H) x 960 (V).
- Scanning System: Progressive Scan.
- Sync System: Internal.
- Lens: C/CS mount.
- Minimum Illumination: 0.05 Lux @ AGC on/Sens-up off/F1.2.
- Resolution: Over 800 TV-Line.
- ICR-Set Control: Auto, Ext-Control.
- Gain Control: Auto.
- Exposure Control: Auto, Manual, IRIS priority.
- S/N Ratio: 48 dB (TYP) (Gamma, Aperture, AGC OFF).
- Auto Iris: AES / ALC-DC lens.
- Video Format Out: 720p, 50/60 Hz.
- DNR Control: Off/Low/Middle/High.
- Digital Video Out (HDV): HD-SDI.
- Analog Video Out (SDV): CVBS.
- Gamma Correction: 0.45 / 0.5 / 0.55 / 0.6 / 0.65.
- Digital Zoom: 1.0 ~ 8.0.
- Function: Brightness/Sens-up/Level (hlc)/BLC/WDR/XDR/Shading/Privacy/Motion.
- Operation Temperature: -20 to 50 °C.
- Operational Humidity: Within 85% RH.
- Power Supply: DC 12 V ± 1 V / 200 mA.
HD Video Converter:
- Embedded Audio: 2 ch.
- DC Power out supply (power over cable) automatically.
- AUX Linking: Bi-directional communication.
- Embedded Audio: 2 ch.
- DC Jack: Power Supply in: 12 V ~ 24 VDC Regulated / 500 mA.
- AUX-Port: RS-232 for camera control.
Mintron HD CCD Camera Package Literature:
Mintron MHD-33MN2S-P HDTV Camera Manual
Mintron MHD-61S2SH HD Video Converter Manual
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.