- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: Until Use/Expiration
- Used to ground the patient to the EMG machine, allowing for a clean signal
- Made of solid stainless steel and TPE plastic
- Compatible with Cadwell, Natus, Nicolet, Nihon Kohden, Teca Synergy, Xltek, and more
- MFR: MFI Medical
- MPN: 441514EPT048P01
- Phone: (800) 633-1558
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The MFI Medical Reusable EMG Ground Plate Electrode with tape guide is made of solid stainless steel and TPE plastic.
Warranty: Until Use or Expiration.
This high-quality USA-produced EMG ground electrode is used to ground the patient to the EMG machine, allowing for a clean signal. The MFI Medical Reusable EMG Ground Electrode is compatible with Cadwell, Natus, Nicolet, Nihon Kohden, Teca Synergy, Xltek, and more. Compare to Cadwell Round Ground Plate Electrode (OEM #302189-200) or the Natus Disc Ground Electrode (OEM #9013L0862).
MFI Medical Reusable EMG Ground Electrode Specifications
- Disc Outer Diameter: 1.2".
- Wire Length: 48".
- Connection Type: 1.5 mm Touchproof IEC-60601-1, DIN 42-802, Type ST.
- Wire Material: Tinsel and PVC jacket.
MFI Medical Reusable EMG Ground Electrode Literature
Works great, good price, fast delivery. Will definitely order from MFI again and again.
Thank you for your review! We're glad you're happy with the ground electrode and the fast delivery.
The electrodes work perfectly! Thank you!
Very happy with the price, quality and service. Easy to navigate their website.
reliable durable super price great item
Well made and reasonably priced. Will certainly order again.