The Mettler Cavitator Ultrasonic Cleaner includes a stainless steel cleaning basket and cover, instruction manual, and one sample each of Cavi-Clean Liquid Detergent and Cavi-Clean Additive Powder.
*Note: #ME 18G is currently on backorder, and should ship in about 6 weeks.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The Cavitator Cleaner generates ultrasonic waves that create millions of tiny bubbles through the process of cavitation. The bubbles gently clean and polish any surface they come in contact with, penetrating every nook and cranny to dislodge trapped dirt and debris. Medical instruments, glassware, even jewelry are quickly restored to their original lustrous finish without expending any effort. The gentle cleaning action is ideal for delicate items too.
Mettler Cavitator Ultrasonic Cleaner Features:
- Digital timer and heater displays and controls.
- Smudge-free stainless steel surface (except on the 18 G).
- Handles on smaller cleaners for easy lifting.
Mettler Cavitator Ultrasonic Cleaner Specifications:
|Part Number||Features||Timer||Temperature||Tank Size||Dimensions||Weight||Ultrasonic Watts||Watts/Heater|
|#ME 3L||Digital, CE, EMC, ROHS, FCC||0 - 30 minutes||20 - 80 °C||9.4" x 5.3" x 3.9" (240 mm x 135 mm x 100 mm)||10.6" x 6.7" x 8.3" (270 mm x 170 mm x 210 mm)||8.8 lbs (4 kg)||120 W||100 W|
|#ME 6L||Digital, drainage ball valve, CE, EMC, ROHS, FCC||0 - 30 minutes||20 - 80 °C||11.8" x 5.9" x 5.9" (300 mm x 150 mm x 150 mm)||13.0" x 6.7" x 10.6" (330 mm x 180 mm x 270 mm)||13.2 lbs (6 kg)||180 W||200 W|
|#ME 10L||Digital, drainage ball valve, heat dissipation fan, CE, EMC, ROHS, FCC||0 - 30 minutes||20 - 80 °C||11.8" x 9.4" x 5.9" (300 mm x 240 mm x 150 mm)||13.0" x 10.6" x 10.6" (330 mm x 270 mm x 270 mm)||17.6 lbs (8 kg)||240 W||250 W|
|#ME 22L||Digital, drainage ball valve, heat dissipation fan, CE, EMC, ROHS, FCC||0 - 30 minutes||20 - 80 °C||19.7" x 11.8" x 5.9" (500 mm x 300 mm x 150 mm)||21.6" x 13.0" x 10.6" (550 mm x 330 mm x 270 mm)||28.6 lbs (13 kg)||480 W||600 W|
|#ME 18G||Fill hose, drainage valve, 2 fixed wheels, 2 omni-directional wheels with locks, heat dissipation fan, CE||0 - 99 minutes||0 - 80 °C||21.6" x 15.7" x 11.8" (550 mm x 400 mm x 300 mm)||27.5" x 19.8" x 29.0" (700 mm x 500 mm x 740 mm)||90 lbs (41 kg)||1,000 W||1,400 W|
- Power: 110 VAC / 60 Hz or 220 VAC / 50 Hz.
- The ME 18G has a 125 V / 20 A, NEMA 5-20, Hospital Grade Plug, which will only plug into a special 115 V, 20 A outlet.
- Frequency: 40 kHz.
Mettler Cavitator Ultrasonic Cleaner Sizes:
- #ME 3L: 0.8 Gallons (3 Liters).
- #ME 6L: 1.6 Gallons (6 Liters).
- #ME 10L: 2.6 Gallons (10 Liters).
- #ME 22L: 5.8 Gallons (22 Liters).
- #ME 18G: 18 Gallons (68 Liters).
Mettler Cavitator Ultrasonic Cleaner Literature:
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- MFI will not be providing shipping quotes for orders under $500. Customers will need to use their own shipping account, or the order can be sent to a freight forwarder within the U.S. where the customer will be responsible for getting their items to their destination.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Authorized returns must be returned within 5 business days from the date of authorization. We recommend submitting the tracking number via email.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.