Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Maxtec MAX-250ESF Oxygen Cell is an FiO2 (Fraction of Inspired Oxygen) Sensor that is compatible with Analytical Industries, Maxtec, and Nuova systems. It is an equivalent replacement for several other oxygen sensors. Primarily used with Ventilation Machines; check below for specific compatibility.
*Note: Can only be shipped within the U.S.
Maxtec MAX-250ESF Oxygen Cell Specifications:
- Output: 12 ± 2 mV.
- Response Time: ‰¤ 5 seconds.
- Linearity: ± 3.0% of full scale.
#G0-250 (Maxtec Equivalent) Specifications:
- Response Time: < 12 seconds.
- Connector Type: Type 712A Switchcraft Power Jack.
- Weight: 0.2 lbs.
- Analytical Industries: PSR-11-917-J1.
- Mercury Medical: 10-103-08.
- Nuova: E-25/0.
- Pacifitech: PT-25A.
- Sensidyne: SV-25A.
Maxtec MAX-250ESF Oxygen Cell Configurations:
#G0-250: Equivalent manufactured by Cables and Sensors.
- Warranty: 6 Month Shelf Life.
#R115P85: Manufactured by Maxtec.
- Warranty: 1 Year Shelf Life.
Maxtec MAX-250ESF Oxygen Cell Literature:
Quick service and delivery, product works as advertised, no complaints will order again when O2 senser wears out. No problem recommending. l will use again.