Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
Masimo Phasein ISA Sidestream Multi-Gas Analyzer Module (#12-08-20800) for use with Edan M80 & Elite V8 Patient Monitors. ISA Sidestream Analyzers can measure O2, CO2, N2O and Anesthetic Agents (HAL, ENF, ISO, SEV, DES); with Automatic Agent Identification. ISA Analyzers are available as Stand Alone "Plug-In and Measure" Analyzers or as Easy-to-Integrate Built-In Modules. Recognizing that every clinical application is unique, the intelligent features of the ISA Analyzers enable you to extend the clinical application range for your products (Respiration Mechanics, Procedural Sedation, Capnography for Ventilator Management and Weaning, Metabolic Measurements and Nutritional Assessment, Automated Drug Infusion Safety & Anesthesia Gas Monitoring).
The ISA Sidestream Modules have, despite their miniature size, all functions needed for a Complete Multigas Analyzer. From the Intelligent Light Emitting Gas Inlet (LEGI) to an Advanced Flow Controller and a Rugged Micro Pump.
Masimo Phasein ISA Sidestream Multi-Gas Analyzer Module Features
- 50 mL/min Sampling Flow for all applications and patient categories.
- Utilizes the unique Nomoline Sampling Lines.
- Permanently Factory Calibrated.
- Low System Integration Complexity.
- Micropower Operation.
- RS232 or USB Interface.
Masimo Phasein ISA Sidestream Multi-Gas Analyzer Module Configurations
- 12.08.208005: Phasein ISA Sidestream Analyzer, ISA AX+ Module (Nomoline with Luer Lock Connector). Capable of measuring CO2, N20 & Anesthetic Agents (HAL, ENF, ISO, SEV, DES) with Automatic Agent Identification.
- 12.08.208007: Phasein ISA Sidestream Analyzer, ISA OR+ Module with a Long-Life Paramagnetic Oxygen Sensor (Nomoline with Luer Lock Connector). Capable of measuring CO2, N20 & Anesthetic Agents (HAL, ENF, ISO, SEV, DES) with Automatic Agent Identification.