The Masimo LNCS Series (Low Noise Cabled Sensors) Single Patient SpO2 Sensor is comfortable, durable, reliable, and available in a variety of sizes and configurations. The integrated cable means that the sensor is even simpler to set up while remaining fully disposable. It is compatible with all Masimo SET/Nellcor DB9 9-pin connectors.
Warranty: Until Use, Within 6 Months of Shipment.
Masimo LNCS Single Patient SpO2 Sensor Features:
- Durable tape for adhesive sensors.
- Easy to move and reapply.
- Improved moisture resistance.
- Long-lasting sensor.
- Recessed detector reduces interference.
- EM resistant.
- Single-patient use sensors lower risk of cross-contamination.
- Stays attached in high-motion environments.
- Lower pressure on monitoring site, reduces risk of pressure necrosis.
Masimo LNCS Single Patient SpO2 Sensor Options:
- 1859: LNCS Adtx, Adult Adhesive Sensors, 1.5' Cable, Box of 20.
- 1860: LNCS Pdtx, Pediatric Adhesive Sensors, 1.5' Cable, Box of 20.
- 1861: LNCS Inf-L, Infant Adhesive Sensors, 3' Cable, Box of 20.
- 1862: LNCS Neo-L, Neonatal Adhesive Sensors, 3' Cable, Box of 20.
- 1901: LNCS NeoPt-L, Soft Touch Neonatal Adhesive Sensors, 3' Cable, Box of 20.
- 2317: LNCS Adtx-3, Adult Adhesive Sensors, 3' Cable, Box of 20.
- 2318: LNCS Pdtx-3, Pediatric Adhesive Sensors, 3' Cable, Box of 20.
- 2319: LNCS Inf-3, Infant Adhesive Sensors, 3' Cable, Box of 20.
- 2320: LNCS Neo-3, Neonatal/Adult Adhesive Sensors, 3' Cable, Box of 20.
- 2321: LNCS NeoPt-3, Neonatal Preterm Adhesive Sensors, 3' Cable, Box of 20.
- 2328: LNCS Inf, Infant Adhesive Sensors, 18 in. Cable, Box of 20.
- 2329: LNCS Neo, Neonatal/Adult Adhesive Sensors, 1.5' Cable, Box of 20.
- 2330: LNCS NeoPt, Neonatal PreTerm Adhesive Sensors, 1.5' Cable, Box of 20.
- 2331: LNCS NeoPt-500, Neonatal NON-Adhesive Sensors, 1.5' Cable, Box of 20.
- 2411: LNCS Trauma, Adult Adhesive Sensor, 3' Cable, Box of 20.
- 2412: LNCS Newborn Neonatal Adhesive Sensor, 3' Cable, Box of 20.
- 2413: LNCS Newborn Infant/Pediatric Adhesive Sensor, 3' Cable, Box of 20.
- 2918: LNCS E1, Ear Sensor, 3' Cable, Box of 10.
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.