Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Masimo Blue SpO2 Sensor (#2522 / M-LNCS Blue / 10 per Box) is designed for use with cyanotic infants and children to provide accurate readings even with low oxygen saturation. The sensor is intended for single patient use.
Warranty: Until Use, Within 6 Months of Shipment.
Masimo Blue SpO2 Sensor Features
- Durable adhesive.
- Easy to move and reapply.
- Long-lasting sensor, almost 2x longevity of competitors.
- Recessed detector reduces interference.
- EM resistant.
- Single-patient use sensors lower risk of cross-contamination.
- Stays attached in high-motion environments.
- Lower pressure on monitoring site, reduces risk of pressure necrosis.
- Integrated cable on LNCS sensors improves moisture resistance.
- Accurate even with O2 saturation as low as 60%.