Shop with confidence at MFI
The Huntleigh Sonicaid D930 Audio Only Doppler (#D930-P-USA) includes a 3 MHz Fixed Waterproof Probe, carry case, operating instructions, headphones, battery, and gel.
Warranty: 5 Years - Main Unit / 1 Year - Cable and Probe Head.
It has been designed with ease of use in mind. The high sensitivity transducer coupled with clear fetal heart sounds enables the clinician to quickly locate the fetal heart.
The 3 MHz Obstetric Probe is recommended for fetal heart detection in early gestation.
Huntleigh Sonicaid D930 Audio Only Doppler Features
- Handheld obstetric pocket unit.
- High sensitivity ultrasound for improved ease of use.
- 3 MHz waterproof transducer suitable for use in a water birthing environment.
- Integral probe protection and storage.
- Battery low indicator.
- Built in loudspeaker.
- Headphone output.
- Easy clean transducer for improved infection control.
- Belt clip and neck-cord (optional) to aid handling.
Huntleigh Sonicaid D930 Audio Only Doppler Specifications
- Battery Type: 9 Volt (6F22).
- Battery Life: 500 (1 minute examinations).
- When In Use: 5 minutes.
- With No Signals: 1 minute.
- Dimensions: 140 mm x 74 mm x 27 mm.
- Weight (including probe and batteries): 295 grams.
- Probe Cable Length (fully extended): 3.5 meters (approximately).
Huntleigh Sonicaid D930 Audio Only Doppler Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.