- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Connects to Dopplex D900, DMX, and SD2 vascular Dopplers
- Produces a distinctly wide beam which completely encompasses the vessel of interest
- Superb for easier vessel location
- Recommended if regular and oedematous limbs are assessed for ABPI
- MFR: Arjo | Ships from Huntleigh
- MPN: EZ8XS-USA
- Phone: (800) 323-1245
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Huntleigh 8 MHz Wide Beam Vascular Probe (#EZ8XS-USA) has been designed using innovative technology to produce a distinctly wide beam which completely encompasses the vessel of interest. The high sensitivity, interchangeable probe is superb for easier vessel location, helps to maintain vessel contact during cuff inflation and deflation procedures, and assists in reducing variability in ABPI measurements. The approximate distance of peak sensitivity is 15 mm and the probe tip is 12 mm x 8 mm.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The probe is recommended if regular and oedematous limbs are assessed for ABPI. It connects to Dopplex D900, DMX, and SD2 vascular Dopplers. It can also be found as a component of the Dopplex Ankle Toe Pressure (ATP) Kit (#ATP-USA) and Dopplex Ankle Brachial Index (ABI) Kit (#ABI-USA).