- Bottle is clear, which allows visual inspection of fluid level, color, and consistency
- Steam sterilizable (autoclavable)
- Adapts to all standard hospital piping systems
Condition: Factory NewCondition: Factory New
Warranty: 1 YearWarranty: 1 Year
Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Gomco Glass Collection Bottle - 600 ml is clear, which allows visual inspection of fluid level, color, and consistency. It is reusable, steam sterilizable (autoclavable), graduated, and adapts to all standard hospital piping systems.
Warranty: 1 Year - Free from Material Defects in Material and Workmanship.
The standard bottle is used with Uterine Aspirators (Models 3930 and 4072) while the bottle with rubber cap and tube assembly is used with AC Tabletop Aspirators (Models 300 and 309), Tabletop Homecare Aspirators (Model 280), General Use Aspirators (Models 3020, 3040, 4032, and 4042), and Constant/Intermittent Gastric Drainage Aspirators (Models 6036 and 6037).
- 1) Remove the cap assembly from the bottle.
- 2) Dispose of drainage fluids and materials in the bottle.
- 3) Soak the bottle and cap assembly in a warm detergent solution. Wash all the parts with a nylon bristle brush, rinse thoroughly with water and aerate.
- 4) Autoclave at 250 °F for 15 minutes following the autoclave manufacturer's recommended procedure.
- Do not use abrasives such as scouring powders or steel wool on the glass bottles.
- Do not flash autoclave the glass collection bottle (if desired, sterilize with ethylene oxide gas. Follow manufacturer's directions for recommended procedure).
Gomco Glass Collection Bottle - 600 ml Configurations
- #01-90-2675: Standard (Bottle only).
- #01-90-2454: With Rubber Cap and Short and Long Tube Assembly. The positive shut-off cap assembly interrupts suction to help prevent fluid carryover into the pump. The cap includes a hospital patient port to help prevent kinking of suction tubing.