Warranty: 1 Year Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
The removable cover is made of a Nymed polyurethane coated healthcare nylon top, 210 Denier (soft-never brittle), and Vynmed healthcare polyurethane coated vinyl bottom. It is fluid proof, anti-fungal, and stain resistant. The heavy-duty zipper has a fluid protection flap designed to direct fluid over and away from the zipper area.
General Hospital Bed Pad Features:
Weight Limit: 300 lbs standard.
- Weight limit can be upgraded to 500 lbs for an additional $150 per bed pad. If weight limit upgrade is desired, please specify in the comments section while completing order, and additional charge will be added post-purchase.
- High loft, convoluted foam top and bottom.
- High Resiliency Center Core: 1.8 density 45ILD.
- FirmEdge passive restraint system with two 3" wide zones of ultra-firm foam.
- Double thickness top layer of revolutionary Viscotech memory foam.
- Developed on behalf of aerospace for long duration flights.
- Responds to body weight and temperature, molding to exact shape and position.
- Reduces stress on pressure points by distributing the weight evenly over a larger surface area.
- Returns to original shape slowly after each patients' use.
- Antimicrobial additive incorporated into foam during manufacturing process.
- Symmetrical foam layering.
Secondary Fluid Barrier:
- Assembled between foam and cover.
- Thermally sealed polyurethane.
Unique Two-Way Protection:
- Protects foam if outer cover is compromised.
- Protects cover by preventing foam's plasticizers from causing the fabric to become brittle, thus extending cover life.
General Hospital Bed Pad Configurations:
- 42-80305: Assure II Mattress Core - 80" x 30" x 5".
- 42-80306: Assure II Mattress Core - 80" x 30" x 6".
- 42-80345: Assure II Mattress Core - 80" x 34" x 5".
- 42-80346: Assure II Mattress Core - 80" x 34" x 6".
- 42-80356: Assure II Mattress Core - 80" x 35" x 6" (most popular size).
- 42-80365: Assure II Mattress Core - 80" x 36" x 5".
- 42-84325: Assure II Mattress Core - 84" x 32" x 5".
- 42-84326: Assure II Mattress Core - 84" x 32" x 6".
- 42-84356: Assure II Mattress Core - 84" x 35" x 6".
- 44-80305: Advanced Care Mattress Core - 80" x 30" x 5".
- 44-80306: Advanced Care Mattress Core - 80" x 30" x 6".
- 44-80345: Advanced Care Mattress Core - 80" x 34" x 5".
- 44-80346: Advanced Care Mattress Core - 80" x 34" x 6".
- 44-80356: Advanced Care Mattress Core - 80" x 35" x 6" (most popular size).
- 44-80365: Advanced Care Mattress Core - 80" x 36" x 5".
- 44-84325: Advanced Care Mattress Core - 84" x 32" x 5".
- 44-84326: Advanced Care Mattress Core - 84" x 32" x 6".
- 44-84356: Advanced Care Mattress Core - 84" x 35" x 6".
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.