- Small, comfortable to wear, and allows patients to pursue their normal daily activities
- Three different recorders for three different studies; 24 hours, 48 hours, or 7 days
- Custom app guides users through the hook-up process, providing visual guidance for lead placement and a clear view of signal quality
Condition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory New
Warranty: 1 YearWarranty: 1 YearWarranty: 1 Year
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The GE SEER 1000 Multi-Channel Digital Holter Recorder is a lightweight, accurate, and easy to use app-driven recorder used for long-term monitoring of ambulatory patients.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The GE SEER 1000 Multi-Channel Digital Holter Recorder is extremely easy to use, with single button operation that simplifies things for both clinician and patient. The SEER 1000 features a custom app that is compatible with today's advanced wireless technologies, including tablets, smart phones, and Bluetooth-enabled PCs. The custom app gives you visual guidance for lead placement and a clear view of signal quality. This reduces the chance for poor data collection, which may lead to fewer repeat studies.
GE SEER 1000 Multi-Channel Digital Holter Recorder Features
- Three ways to verify the patient's electrode connection:
- Bluetooth via a PC.
- Bluetooth via an iOS device.
- Bi-directional cable connected to CardioDay workstation.
- Three different recorders for three different studies; 24 hours, 48 hours, or 7 days. In three different contemporary colors.
- The 72-hour can monitor for up to a week when used in conjunction with GE's CardioDay Holter System.
- Small, comfortable to wear, and allows your patients to pursue their normal daily activities, while you capture the data you need.
- Custom app guides you through the hook-up process, providing you with visual guidance for lead placement and a clear view of signal quality to help reduce the chance of poor data collection.
GE SEER 1000 Multi-Channel Digital Holter Recorder Specifications
- ECG Channels: 2 channel, 3 channel.
- Pacemaker Detection: Standard (all channels).
- LEDs: Event button status indicator LED, Hookup Guidance LED.
- Demographic Data Entry and Hookup Preview: PC Application via Bluetooth communication, Mobile Application via Bluetooth communication.
- Download and Data Transfer: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Cable.
- Memory: Non-removable digital memory.
- Power Requirements: 1 LR03/AAA alkaline battery, 1 HR03/AAA NiMH rechargeable battery.
- Weight: 50 g (1.76 oz).
- Dimensions: 70 mm x 63 mm x 18 mm (2.8" x 2.5" x 0.7").
- Frequency Response: 0.05 Hz - 70 Hz.
- Sampling Rate: 256 sps with 12 bit resolution.
- Input Voltage Range ECG: +/- 6 mV.
- Common Mode Rejection: CMMR greater than 80 dB per channel.
- Input Impedance: Greater than 10 MΩ.
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP43.
- Mobile Application: iOS6, iOS7, iPod touch (4th and 5th generation), iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPad Mini, iPad (3rd and 4th generation), iPad II.
- PC Application: Windows 8, Windows 7 Home, Professional, Ultimate (64 bit), Windows 7 Home, Professional, Ultimate (32 bit), Windows XP (SP3).
- CardioDay V2.4 and Above: 24 hours, 48 hours, 7 days.
GE SEER 1000 Multi-Channel Digital Holter Recorder Configurations
- #2067634-001: 24 hour recording kit.
- #2067634-002: 48 hour recording kit.
- #2067634-003: 72 hour recording kit (up to 7 days when used in conjunction with GE's CardioDay Holter System).