The Edan TREAD-MD Stress Test Treadmill is smooth, quiet, and reliable. Its design is centered on the absolute safety and comfort of the patient.
Warranty: 13 Months.
The TREAD-MD Stress Test Treadmill is self-calibrating and virtually maintenance-free. Its safety features include a low profile deck, incredibly smooth belt operation, and an easy-to-reach emergency stop switch. The large 21.75" x 60" deck absorbs impact while providing plenty of room to run or walk, and ergonomically designed handrails inspire patient confidence. It is one of the most durable, easy to operate treadmills providing great performance and improved accuracy at any speed.
Designed for heavy commercial use and powered by a brawny 3 horsepower AC - drive motor, this treadmill elevates to 25%, absorbing years of pounding workouts and always starts at a safe 0.1 kph speed. It is compatible with most stress test software.
Edan TREAD-MD Stress Test Treadmill Features
- Self-calibrating for consistent and reliable performance.
- Compatible with Edan SE-12 Express ECG Machine and most stress test software.
- Ergonomic handrails and emergency stop switch.
- Spacious low profile deck.
Edan TREAD-MD Stress Test Treadmill Specifications
- Speed Range: 0.6 - 7.45 mph (0.1 - 12 kph).
- Overall Dimensions: 30" x 79.5" x 52" (76.2 cm x 201.9 cm x 132.1).
- Walking Surface: 21.75" x 60" (55.2 cm x 152.4 cm).
- Running Belt: Self-Aligning.
- User Capacity: 400 lb (181 kg).
- Voltage: 220 V / 60 Hz.
- Drive System: Enclosed A Drive / 3 HP.
- Motor/Service Factor: 2 HP.
- Fuses: 10A mp.
- Communications: RS-232 Port.
- Emergency Switch: Available.
- System Control: Digital.
- Elevation Range: 0 to 25% (0 - 15).