- Includes a waterproof interchangeable probe of your choice (recommended standard: 8 MHz)
- Can locate both deep and superficial vessels fast
- Inexpensive, versatile, and completely portable unit
- Effective assessment of both venous and arterial disease
Condition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory New
Warranty: 2 YearsWarranty: 2 YearsWarranty: 2 Years
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Edan SonoTrax Vascular Doppler includes a waterproof interchangeable probe of your choice (recommended standard: 8 MHz), Carry Case (#01.56.104581-01), user manual, and quality certificate (batteries not included).
Warranty: 2 Years (Doppler) / 1 Year (Accessories) - Free from Defects in Materials and Workmanship.
The hand-held SonoTrax Vascular Doppler is the standard piece of equipment for the assessment of peripheral vascular disease. The inexpensive, versatile, and portable unit allows the fast and simple, but effective assessment of both venous and arterial disease. The SonoTrax Vascular can locate both deep and superficial vessels fast, and provides strong signals.
Edan SonoTrax Vascular Doppler Features
- Ergonomic, compact, and light design make it easy to use.
- Supports 4 MHz, 5 MHz, and 8 MHz waterproof interchangeable probes.
- Accurate detection with clear sound.
- High sensitivity.
- Built for long continuous use.
- Power: Requires two AA batteries.
Edan SonoTrax Vascular Doppler Probes
- #STV.08: 8 MHz.
- #STV.04: 4 MHz.
- #STV.05: 5 MHz.
Edan SonoTrax Vascular Doppler Literature
I’m a clinical nursing instructor and at times locating peripheral pulses can be very challenging. The Doppler is amazing, works great. It has provided a substantial learning opportunity for my students
My doppler arrived timely and worked as advertised. It was the best value I could find on the internet. Thanks!
Excellent value and quality
I received my package in a timely fashion.
I’ve used this twice. The first time I turned it on, I could hear a radio station and thought “Oh my!”
Since then, I have had no problem, but I will need to use it more before giving 5 stars. Price is really good.