- Includes a waterproof interchangeable probe of your choice (recommended standard: 8 MHz)
- Can locate both deep and superficial vessels fast
- Inexpensive, versatile, and completely portable unit
- Effective assessment of both venous and arterial disease
Condition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory New
Warranty: 2 YearsWarranty: 2 YearsWarranty: 2 Years
Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Edan SonoTrax Vascular Doppler includes a waterproof interchangeable probe of your choice (recommended standard: 8 MHz), Carry Case (#01.56.104581-01), user manual, and quality certificate (batteries not included).
Warranty: 2 Years (Doppler) / 1 Year (Accessories) - Free from Defects in Materials and Workmanship.
The hand-held SonoTrax Vascular Doppler is the standard piece of equipment for the assessment of peripheral vascular disease. The inexpensive, versatile, and portable unit allows the fast and simple, but effective assessment of both venous and arterial disease. The SonoTrax Vascular can locate both deep and superficial vessels fast, and provides strong signals.
Edan SonoTrax Vascular Doppler Features
- Ergonomic, compact, and light design make it easy to use.
- Supports 4 MHz, 5 MHz, and 8 MHz waterproof interchangeable probes.
- Accurate detection with clear sound.
- High sensitivity.
- Built for long continuous use.
- Power: Requires two AA batteries.
Edan SonoTrax Vascular Doppler Probes
- #STV.04: 4 MHz.
- #STV.05: 5 MHz.
- #STV.08: 8 MHz.
Edan SonoTrax Vascular Doppler Literature
This is a great handheld doppler for the price. Works as good as the ones you.pay $$$$ for!
the staff love it and find it easy to use and our BioMed dept was impressed.
Devise has worked well.
Excellent product, easy to muse and well made.
Very impressed with quality; great for an MD office
We needed a portable system for quick checks on pulses-this system is perfect for that