- Ergonomic design, compact, and light
- Accurate FHR detection with clear sound
- Supports 2 MHz, 3 MHz, 4 MHz, 5 MHz, and 8 MHz waterproof probes
- High sensitivity interchangeable probe
Condition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory New
Warranty: 2 YearsWarranty: 2 YearsWarranty: 2 YearsWarranty: 2 YearsWarranty: 2 Years
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Edan SonoTrax Lite Fetal Doppler Baby Heart Monitor includes a waterproof interchangeable probe of choice (recommended standard: 3 MHz), Normal Carry Case (#01.56.104581-01), user manual, and quality certificate (batteries not included).
Warranty: 2 Years (Doppler) / 1 Year (Accessories) - Free from Defects in Materials and Workmanship.
The SonoTrax Lite is made for simple auscultation (intermittent listening). All of the Edan Doppler models have audio output, which can be connected with earphone or recorder. As well, you can operate the unit with multiple probes for vascular diagnosis.
The SonoTrax Lite is intended for use by health care professionals including registered nurses, practical nurses, midwives, ultrasound technicians, and physician assistants in hospitals, clinics, and private offices.
The 2 and/or 3 MHz waterproof probes are indicated for the detection of fetal heart rate from early gestation through delivery and as a general indication of fetal well being. They can also be used to verify fetal heart viability following patient trauma.
The 4, 5, and/or 8 MHz waterproof vascular probes are indicated for the detection of blood flow in veins and arteries for assisting in the detection of peripheral vascular disease.
Edan SonoTrax Lite Fetal Doppler Baby Heart Monitor Features
- Ergonomic design, compact, and light.
- Accurate FHR detection with clear sound.
- High sensitivity interchangeable probe.
- Supports 2 MHz, 3 MHz, 4 MHz, 5 MHz, and 8 MHz waterproof probes.
- Long time continuous use (about eight hours).
Edan SonoTrax Lite Fetal Doppler Baby Heart Monitor Specifications
- Display: 45 mm x 25 mm backlight LCD display.
- Power: Requires two AA batteries.
- Heart Rate Range: 50 to 210 bpm.
- Resolution: 1 bpm.
- Recording Time: 240 s.
- Audio Output Power: 0.5 W.
- Auto Power-Off: 1 minute with no signal or operation.
- Size: 32 mm (Depth) x 85 mm (Width) x 138 mm (Height).
- Weight: 0.64 lb (290 g ± 5) including one battery.
Edan SonoTrax Lite Fetal Doppler Baby Heart Monitor Probes
- #STL.03: 3 MHz.
- #STL.02: 2 MHz.
- #STL.04: 4 MHz.
- #STL.05: 5 MHz.
- #STL.08: 8 MHz.