- Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery [(14.8 V, 2.2 Ah) (#21.21.064168)].
- NIBP Tube (3 m) with connector (#01.59.036118-11).
- Power Cord [(USA standard) (#01.13.036106)].
- Ground Cable (#11.13.114214).
- User Manual.
Warranty: Factory 3 Years Free from Defects in Materials and Workmanship.
Other standard accessories include the Adult (Lemo) SpO2 Sensor (#02.01.210119-11), and Adult NIBP Cuff (#01.57.040205-13), which are interchangeable with other sizes. Please call MFI to customize your M3 standard accessories.
The M3 has made its mark in the out-patient department, doctor's office, and general wards for its accuracy, durability, and cost-effectiveness of non-invasive SpO2, NIBP, and fast temp monitoring. Its affordable price and multi-parameter functionality address vital signs monitoring needs.
The monitor is intended to be used only under regular supervision of clinical personnel. It is equipped with alarms that indicate system faults (such as loose or defective electrodes), physiologic parameters that have exceeded the limits set by the operator, or both.
Edan M3 Vital Signs Monitor Features:
- 5.7" high resolution, full color TFT Screen display for easy reading.
- Lightweight, portable design, and user-friendly interface for easy operation.
- SpO2, Pulse Rate, NIBP, and fast Temperature measurement.
- Nellcor OxiMax SpO2.
- Auto/Manual/Continuous/Average BP mode.
- Fast temp thermometer to obtain temperature in approximately 15 seconds.
- Display numeric and waveform information simultaneously.
- Real-time waveform printing.
- Backlight control and standby mode for power saving.
- Nurse call.
- Powerful storage capacity.
- Built-in lithium-ion battery for 8 hours of continuous work.
- Suitable for adult, pediatric, and neonatal patients.
- PR measurement (from SpO2/NIBP).
- Trend table review and record.
- Trend graph review and record.
- USB data storage and review.
- Barcode scanner support.
- Wired and wireless network capability.
Edan M3 Vital Signs Monitor Options:
- M3_NS (NIBP and SpO2): Includes all standard accessories.
- M3_NS-P (NIBP, SpO2, and Printer): All standard accessories plus a Thermal Printer Kit.
- M3_NST (NIBP, SpO2, and Temp): All standard accessories plus an Infrared Ear Temperature Kit (#22.04.240612).
- M3_NST-P (NIBP, SpO2, Temp, and Printer): All standard accessories plus an Infrared Ear Temperature Kit (#22.04.240612) and Thermal Printer Kit.
- M3_NST.C (NIBP, SpO2, and Covidien Oral Temp): All standard accessories plus a Covidien Oral Temperature Kit.
- M3_NST.C-P (NIBP, SpO2, Covidien Oral Temp, and Printer): All standard accessories plus a Covidien Oral Temperature Kit and Thermal Printer Kit.
Reusable SpO2 Sensor:
- 12.01.110492-11: Neonate Wrap (Less than 3 kg / 6.6 lbs) Reusable SpO2 Sensor (DB9, 1 m). To be used on Edan M series monitors with use of an extension cable.
- 02.01.210121-11: Pediatric (10 - 50 kg / 22 - 110 lbs) Reusable Silicone Soft-Tip SpO2 Sensor (DB9, 1 m). To be used on Edan M series monitors with use of an extension cable.
- 02.01.210119-11: Adult (> 30 kg / > 66 lbs) Reusable SpO2 Sensor (Lemo, 2.5 m). Compatible with Edan M series patient monitors (Recommended).
- 02.01.210120-11: Adult (> 30 kg / > 66 lbs) Reusable SpO2 Sensor (DB9, 1 m). To be used on Edan M series monitors with use of an extension cable.
- 02.01.210122-11: Adult (> 30 kg / > 66 lbs) Reusable Silicone Soft-Tip SpO2 Sensor (DB9, 1 m). To be used on Edan M series monitors with use of an extension cable.
- 01.57.040212: Infant (10 - 19 cm) NIBP Cuff, CM 1301.
- 01.57.040211: Child (18 - 26 cm) NIBP Cuff, CM 1302.
- 01.57.040205-13: Adult (25 - 35 cm) NIBP Cuff, CM 1303 (Recommended).
- 01.57.040210-12: Large Adult (33 - 47 cm) NIBP Cuff, CM 1304.
Edan M3 Vital Signs Monitor Accessories:
The M3 Vital Signs Monitor is commonly purchased with:
- 22.04.240612: Infrared Ear Temperature Kit.
- 12.01.19084: Thermal Printer Upgrading Kit.
- 01.57.78035: Thermal Printing Paper.
- 02.04.240050: Data Management Kit.
- MT-207: Mobile Stand.
Edan M3 Vital Signs Monitor Literature:
Edan M3 Vital Signs Monitor Brochure
Edan M3 Vital Signs Monitor User Manual
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.