Shop with confidence at MFI
The Edan M3 Vital Signs Monitor comes complete with:
- *SH1 Adult (Lemo) Reusable SpO2 Sensor (#12.01.109069 or #02.01.210119)
- *Adult NIBP Cuff [(25 - 35 cm) (#01.57.040205-11 or #01.57.040205-12)].
- *NIBP Tube (3 m) with connector (#01.57.471005 or #01.59.036118-11).
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery [(14.8 V, 2.2 Ah) (#21.21.064168)].
- Power Cord [(USA standard) (#01.13.036106)].
- Ground Cable (#11.13.114214).
- User Manual.
*Part number depends on chosen configuration. Accessories can be customized by size/configuration to match your needs. Please call MFI to customize your M3 standard accessories.
Warranty: 2 Years - Free from Defects in Materials and Workmanship.
The M3 has made its mark in the out-patient department, doctor's office, and general wards for its accuracy, durability, and cost-effectiveness of non-invasive SpO2, NIBP, and fast temp monitoring. Its affordable price and multi-parameter functionality address vital signs monitoring needs.
The monitor is intended to be used only under regular supervision of clinical personnel. It is equipped with alarms that indicate system faults (such as loose or defective electrodes), physiologic parameters that have exceeded the limits set by the operator, or both.
Edan M3 Vital Signs Monitor Features
- 5.7" high resolution, full color TFT Screen display for easy reading.
- Lightweight, portable design, and user-friendly interface for easy operation.
- SpO2, Pulse Rate, NIBP, and fast Temperature measurement.
- Nellcor OxiMax SpO2.
- Auto/Manual/Continuous/Average BP mode.
- Fast temp thermometer to obtain temperature in approximately 15 seconds.
- Display numeric and waveform information simultaneously.
- Real-time waveform printing.
- Backlight control and standby mode for power saving.
- Nurse call.
- Powerful storage capacity.
- Built-in lithium-ion battery for eight hours of continuous work.
- Suitable for adult, pediatric, and neonatal patients.
- PR measurement (from SpO2/NIBP).
- Trend table review and record.
- Trend graph review and record.
- USB data storage and review.
- Barcode scanner support.
- Wired and wireless network capability.
- Weight: 6.8 lbs.
Edan M3 Vital Signs Monitor Options
- #M3_NS (NIBP and SpO2): Includes all standard accessories.
- #M3_NS-P (NIBP, SpO2, and Printer): All standard accessories plus a Thermal Printer Kit.
- #M3_NST (NIBP, SpO2, and Temp): All standard accessories plus an Infrared Ear Temperature Kit (#22.04.240612).
- #M3_NST-P (NIBP, SpO2, Temp, and Printer): All standard accessories plus an Infrared Ear Temperature Kit (#22.04.240612) and Thermal Printer Kit.
- #M3_NST.C (NIBP, SpO2, and Covidien Oral Temp): All standard accessories plus a Covidien Oral Temperature Kit.
- #M3_NST.C-P (NIBP, SpO2, Covidien Oral Temp, and Printer): All standard accessories plus a Covidien Oral Temperature Kit and Thermal Printer Kit.
Reusable SpO2 Sensor:
- #12.01.110492-11: Neonate Wrap (Less than 3 kg / 6.6 lbs) Reusable SpO2 Sensor (DB9, 1 m). To be used on Edan M series monitors with use of an extension cable.
- #02.01.210121-11: Pediatric (10 - 50 kg / 22 - 110 lbs) Reusable Silicone Soft-Tip SpO2 Sensor (DB9, 1 m). To be used on Edan M series monitors with use of an extension cable.
- #02.01.210119-11: Adult (> 30 kg / > 66 lbs) Reusable SpO2 Sensor (Lemo, 2.5 m). Compatible with Edan M series patient monitors (Recommended).
- #02.01.210120-11: Adult (> 30 kg / > 66 lbs) Reusable SpO2 Sensor (DB9, 1 m). To be used on Edan M series monitors with use of an extension cable.
- #02.01.210122-11: Adult (> 30 kg / > 66 lbs) Reusable Silicone Soft-Tip SpO2 Sensor (DB9, 1 m). To be used on Edan M series monitors with use of an extension cable.
- #01.57.040212: Infant (10 - 19 cm) NIBP Cuff, CM 1301.
- #01.57.040211: Child / Small Adult (18 - 26 cm) NIBP Cuff, CM 1302.
- #01.57.040205-13: Adult (25 - 35 cm) NIBP Cuff, CM 1303 (Recommended).
- #01.57.040210-12: Large Adult (33 - 47 cm) NIBP Cuff, CM 1304.
Edan M3 Vital Signs Monitor Accessories
The M3 Vital Signs Monitor is commonly purchased with:
- #22.04.240612: Infrared Ear Temperature Kit.
- #12.01.19084: Thermal Printer Upgrading Kit.
- #01.57.78035: Thermal Printing Paper.
- #02.04.240050: Data Management Kit.
- #MT-207: Mobile Stand.
- #02.01.210142: Wall Mount.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.