Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Dynarex Tuberculin Syringe (Non-Safety) provides a sterile, effective way to deliver small doses of medication accurately.
Each needle has a double bevel, allowing for ease of penetration while reducing the required plunger force, helping larger doses flow smoothly. With wider unit spacing, the users can draw up to an accurate dose of 1 mL, and low dead spacing at the upper end of the barrel, minimizing the waste of medication. These tuberculin syringes come with a clear barrel and easy-to-read scaling, giving an excellent view of the contents for precise dosing.
Dynarex Tuberculin Syringe (Non-Safety) Features
- Non-toxic and non-pyrogenic.
- Latex-free (not made with natural rubber latex).
- Low dead space minimizes the waste of medication.
- Scale markings make it easy for precise dosing.
Dynarex Tuberculin Syringe (Non-Safety) Configurations
- #6937: 25 G, 5/8" Needle.
- #6938: 26 G, 3/8" Needle.
- #6939: 27 G, 1/2" Needle.