Condition: Factory New
Warranty: 3 Years
- State-of-the-art High-Velocity Hot Air (HVHA) technology
- FDA-cleared six minute cycles (unwrapped) and 12 minute cycles (wrapped)
- No steam or water means no prolonged drying cycle and helps ensure a longer product life free of corrosion
- With four removable trays, the chamber can be easily modified to handle all sizes of instrument sets
- Volume: 15 - 50 L
- Technology: Dry Heat
Ships from CPAC
- Phone: (800) 828-6011
Shop with Confidence
Price Match Guarantee
Sales Tax Exemption
Dedicated Account Managers
Not ready to buy just yet?
The CPAC RapidHeat RH-Pro11 HVHA Sterilizer includes four removable instrument trays, one pair of tray removal safety gloves, instructions & care card, and the user manual.
Warranty: 3 Years - Parts and Labor.
An advancement in "RapidCycle" sterilization, the CPAC RapidHeat RH-Pro11 HVHA Sterilizer is a proven method of raising sterilization efficiency. Thanks to state-of-the-art High-Velocity Hot Air (HVHA) technology, the RH-Pro11 provides the fastest instrument turnaround time of any FDA-cleared sterilization technology on the market today. Plus, no steam or water means no prolonged drying cycle and helps ensure a longer product life free of corrosion.
With four removable trays, the RH-Pro11 chamber can be easily modified to handle all sizes of instrument sets.
CPAC RapidHeat RH-Pro11 HVHA Sterilizer Features
- Accommodates both small and large cassettes.
- Waterless sterilization with no chemicals.
- Uses 85% less energy than steam.
- Documents cycles for easy log retrieval.
- Self-locking door ensures cycle completion.
- Up to six large instrument trays per cycle.
- Large table-top capacity (2295 cubic inches).
- Non-corrosive sterilizer environment.
- FDA-cleared six minute cycles (unwrapped).
- FDA-cleared 12 minute cycles (wrapped).
- Validate and verify 12-log kill sterilization.
- Choice of three low-temperature cycles.
CPAC RapidHeat RH-Pro11 HVHA Sterilizer Specifications
- Weight: 90 lb (41 kg).
- Dimensions: 22.5" (D) x 22.5" (W) x 19.5" (H) (572 mm x 572 mm x 495 mm).
- Chamber Dimensions: 17.75" (D) x 11" (W) x 11.75" (H) (433 mm x 279 mm x 299 mm).
- Chamber Capacity: 2294 cubic inches (10 gal / 38 L).
- Instrument Tray: 15" (D) x 9" (W) x 1" (H) (381 mm x 229 mm x 28 mm).
- Sterilization Temperature: 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Sterilization Times:
- Cycle 1: Six minutes for unwrapped instruments.
- Cycle 2: Eight minutes for hand pieces and medical drills.
- Cycle 3: 12 minutes for wrapped instruments.
- Low Temperature Sterilization Times:
- 320 degrees F: 42 minute cycle.
- 300 degrees F: 58 minute cycle.
- 280 degrees F: 126 minute cycle.
- N95 FFR Mask Decontamination (175 degrees F): 30 minute cycle.
- 5.5" x 8" x 1.5": 8 Cassettes (Total: 64 Instruments).
- 6" x 8" x 1.5": No 2-Tier Cassettes.
- 8" x 11" x 1.5": 4 Cassettes (Total: 80 Instruments).
- Unwrapped: 3.2 kg; 160 Dental Instruments.
- Handpieces (Unwrapped): 24 Handpieces; 6 per Tray.
- Wrapped Instruments: 3.2 kg; 8 Dental Instruments/Pouch; 5 Pouches/Tray; 4 Trays/Load. Total Instruments/Load: 160.
- 110 - 120 V, 60 Hz, 1400 Watts warm up, 300 Watts operating.
- 220 - 240 V, 50 Hz, 1400 Watts warm up, 300 Watts operating.
- Safety: Meets requirements of U.S. Electrical Safety Standards.
- Shipping Weight: 109 lb (49 kg).
CPAC RapidHeat RH-Pro11 HVHA Sterilizer Voltages
- #RH-Pro11: 110 - 120 V.
- #RH-Pro11-230V: 220 - 240 V.
CPAC RapidHeat RH-Pro11 HVHA Sterilizer Accessories
The following accessories are compatible and commonly purchased with the RapidHeat RH-Pro11 HVHA Sterilizer:
- #400597B: SteriSURE Dry Heat Sterilizer Bags.
- SteriDent Spore Test Monitoring Service - Dry Heat or Steam:
- #400633: Box of 12.
- #400634: Box of 52.
- #400635: Dry Heat Indicator Strips 4".
- Self-Seal Nylon Pouches:
- #400636: 2" x 10".
- #400651: 3" x 10".
- #400637: 4" x 10".
- #400638: 7" x 10.5".
- #400639: 9.5" x 13".
- #400640: In-Office Biological Monitoring System.
- Spore Culture Refill:
- #400644: Box of 20.
- #400645: Box of 100.
CPAC RapidHeat RH-Pro11 HVHA Sterilizer Literature
CPAC RapidHeat Dental Microsurgical Sterilization White Paper
CPAC RapidHeat Medical Dental Instrument Compatibility
CPAC RapidHeat Steam Comparison Sheet
CPAC RH-Pro11 High Velocity Hot Air Sterilizer Flyer
CPAC RapidHeat RH-Pro11 High Velocity Hot Air Sterilizer Operation Manual
CPAC RapidHeat RH-Pro11 High Velocity Hot Air Sterilizer Brochure
The product I received seems to be of good quality. I had thought I was ordering the N95 sterilizer because I was on that website. I received the Pro11 instead. The Pro11 did come in as promised just the wrong machine. I have tried multiple times to contact customer service. Only the initial person was helpful. I was referred up the chain and have not heard back from anyone. . Our office is relying on the N95 for our masks and safety.. Our health is counting on this machine and I was hoping for a quick turn around. I think customer service is critical in business. I spent good money on a machine I did not get. Once this is resolved I can give a better review. Thank you
CPAC RapidHeat RH-Pro11 HVHA Sterilizer
CPAC RH Pro 11 2019 Chicago Mid Winter video
RH-Pro11 HVHA Steriliser video