Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Covidien CapnoLine H Nasal Sampling Line (#008180) for adults is available 25 per box. CapnoLine H Sampling Lines are part of the patented family of FilterLine EtCO2 sampling lines by Medtronic. Designed for use with Microstream-enabled capnography monitors.
Intended to be used for non-intubated patients who will require long term oxygen delivery. Key applications include PCA, medical/surgical floors, and critical care. Ideal when nasal-only sampling is preferred.
Covidien CapnoLine H Nasal Sampling Line Features
- Nasal sampling only.
- Drier moisture reduction technology.
- Integrated O2 tubing for supplemental oxygen delivery available.
- Integrated, single-piece airway gas sampling lines comprised of the patient cannula or airway adapter, water trap, and a sterilizing grade filter that is designed to reduce the risk of biohazard contamination of the patient monitor.
- Uni-junction technology is designed to ensure proper sampling for patients who alternate between oral and nasal breathing.
- Oral Scoop design has wide surface area to provide breath capture even in the presence of shallow breathing.
- Oxygen flows from holes in front of nasal prongs and improves humidity of O2.
- Delivers O2 flow up to 5 L/min and can deliver above 5 L/min using external O2 delivery, e.g. through a mask, without affecting CO2 measurement values.
- One size fits adolescents through adults.
Covidien CapnoLine H Nasal Sampling Line Specifications
- Packaging: 25/Box.
- Latex Free: Yes.
- Dimensions: 6.5 ft. / 200 cm.