Shop with confidence at MFI
The ConMed Flovac Suction/Irrigation Handpiece (10 / Case) is a multi-use tool designed to perform both suction and irrigation. With a simple press of a button, the surgeon can irrigate the surgical area, and with one more press, suction out the liquid.
FloVac offers outstanding value as a system designed especially for suction and irrigation when electrosurgery is not required. Choose from two styles of control handles - one that accepts our wide range of removable cannula or one with a pre-attached 5mm sump cannula.
ConMed FloVac Suction/Irrigation Handpiece Features
- High-Volume Capacity.
- Trumpet Valve Reliability.
- Selectable or Pre-attached Cannula.
- Disposable and Reusable Cannula.
- Pre-attached Flexible Tubing.
- Ergonomic Comfort Grip.
- Dual-spike Irrigation Connection.
ConMed FloVac Suction/Irrigation Handpiece Specifications
- Tubing: 10' (3 m).
- Quantity: 10/ Case.
- #60-6005-500: No Cannula Included.
- #60-6005-505: 5mm x 32cm.
- #60-6005-500: 12" x 14" x 20" (30.5 cm x 35.6 cm x 51 cm).
- #60-6005-505: 12" x 13" x 20" (30.5 cm x 33 cm x 51 cm).
- #60-6005-500: 11 lb (5 kg).
- #60-6005-505: 11.5 lb (5.2 kg).
ConMed FloVac Suction/Irrigation Handpiece Configurations
- #60-6005-500: With Universal Connector (no cannulas included).
- #60-6005-505: With Cannulas included.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.