Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Chattanooga Intelect TranSport Combination System (#2738) is an efficient, portable electrotherapy and ultrasound system. Orders include the transportable system, 5 cm2 Sound Head Applicator, one bottle of Conductor Ultrasound Gel 8.5 oz, Electrotherapy Leadwire Channel 1, and Electrotherapy Leadwire Channel 2.
Warranty: 2 Years.
The Chattanooga Intelect TranSport Combination System is a lightweight system for easy transport, as a more "on the go" version of electrotherapy and ultrasound, whether in or outside of the clinic. It contains a logical control system and a large, easy-to-read LCD screen. Patient treatments can be customized with user-defined protocols for more efficient treatments, and each applicator can contain 1 or 3.3 MHz frequencies.
The Intelect TranSport Combination System is impressive in numbers. It comes ready with 2 channels of electrotherapy, 4 waveforms to choose from, 4 available sound head applicators, and 15 user-defined memory positions. On top of that, the pulse frequency is 100 Hz and can provide up to 30 minutes of continuous treatment time.
This lightweight device can be mounted on the wall, an optional therapy cart, or remain mobile or on a tabletop. This system is most often used in rehabilitation and physical therapy.
Chattanooga Intelect TranSport Combination System Features
- Standard waveforms available: Premodulated, Interferential, Russian and High Volt.
- Continuous and pulsed operations(10%, 20%, 50% and 100%).
- Intensity and parameter controls independent for each channel.
- Watertight sound head applicators in a variety of sizes (1 cm2, 2 cm2, 5 cm2, 10 cm2) which are designed ergonomically.
- Unit is designed to be easily usable via wall mount, therapy cart, mobile or tabletop.
- Therapy Cart (optional accessory) integrates seamlessly with unit for maximum organization.
Chattanooga Intelect TranSport Combination System Specifications
- Weight: 5 lb (2.3 kg).
- Dimensions: 12.9" x 11.3" x 6.4" (32.8 cm x 28.8 cm x 16.3 cm).
- Shipping Weight: 9 lb (4 kg).
- Mains Power: 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1.0 A.
- Electrical Safety Class: Class 1, Type B.
- Safety Tests: UL/IEC/EN 60601-1, IEC/EN 60601-1-2, IEC 60601-2-5.
Chattanooga Intelect TranSport Combination System Accessories
The Chattanooga Intelect TranSport Combination System is commonly purchased with:
- #27478: Intelect Transport Nickel Metal Hydride Battery Pack.
- #72852: Black Rubber Carbon 3 "/8 cm Electrodes, 2X.
- #72853: Red Rubber Carbon 3 "/8 cm Electrodes, 2X.
- #10648: Nylatex Wrap 2.5 " x 24 ", 2X.
- #27381: 1 cm2 Sound Head Applicator.
- #27382: 2 cm2 Sound Head Applicator.
- #27384: 10 cm2 Sound Head Applicator.
- #27467: Intelect Transport Carry Bag.
Chattanooga Intelect TranSport Combination System Literature
STURDY AND DURABLE, OUTSTANDING PRODUCT
Excelent equipment !!